The market for business process automation is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 11.9 percent over the forecast period, according to a report by Future Market Insights (FMI) (2022 to 2032). According to the report, the market would be worth $12.1 billion by the end of 2022.
Managing business workflows and optimizing business processes are two key topics in business process automation. Improved integration between multiple business processes and systems, as well as the growing use of cloud-based BPM technology, are examples of this. Business process management (BPM) has been increasingly important in helping firms establish a competitive advantage as the level of automation in their operations has increased.
Organizations may now automate their business processes thanks to the rapid development of advanced technologies and frameworks. Businesses are becoming more interested in BPM as their sectors become more digitalized, globalized, and digitalized.
Important Points to Remember
- The cloud-based BPA software segment is expected to have the largest proportion of the worldwide business process automation market by deployment type.
- During the projection period, the on-premise BPA software segment is expected to rise at a strong CAGR of 7.3 percent.
- The large enterprise segment is expected to grow at a rate of 2.8X throughout the projection period.
- From 2022 to 2032, the BFSI industry segment is expected to develop at the fastest CAGR of 14.5 percent, followed by the IT & Telecom industry.
- In 2022, North America is predicted to lead the market for business process automation, followed by Europe.
- During the forecast period, the fastest-growing region is expected to be South Asia and the Pacific.
- Through 2032, the market in the United States is estimated to grow at a CAGR of roughly 10.9 percent.
- TIBCO Software Inc
- Kissflow Inc
- Zoho Corporation Pvt