In 2027, it is anticipated that the global surgical robotics market would grow to $9.59 billion. The expansion of the surgical robotics and navigation market is anticipated to be aided by an increase in automation in the healthcare industry, high demand for less invasive procedures, and the adoption of cutting-edge technology in both established and emerging economies. The primary cause of surgical procedure non-compliance is pain management using invasive techniques. Players in the surgical robotics and navigation industry are concentrating increasingly on creating non-invasive and portable robotic platforms to gain widespread user acceptability. For instance, NHS doctors employed the Versius Robotic System from CMR Surgical, a UK-based business, for minimal access surgery (MAS) in 2019.
The expanding requirement for automation in the healthcare sector and the changing trend toward sophisticated robotic surgery are the main drivers driving the market size for surgical robots. The market for medical robots will be hampered by the high cost of robotic surgical procedures and robotic equipment.
Additionally, the market expansion for surgical robots will be hampered by the rise in the number of fatalities and injuries brought on by robotic surgery. Furthermore, unexplored markets for surgical robots will emerge in places like Brazil, India, China, and other emerging nations.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Excelsius3D, an intelligent intraoperative 3-in-1 imaging tool with the least invasive procedures, was launched by Globus Medical in May 2022. The company will be able to enhance its surgical outcomes product line as a result.
- Ambulatory care centers’ high usage rates and the widespread emergence of new ASCs in developed nations are the main drivers propelling the market’s rapid expansion.
- The robotic endoscope division of Scholly Fiberoptic was purchased by Intuitive Surgical in July 2019. The company’s ability to grow its product portfolio and manufacturing locations was aided by this strategic acquisition.
- 2018 saw the acquisition by Medtronic of Mazor Robotics, a platform for robotic surgery. The goal of the Medtronic acquisition was to combine spine technologies with the Mazor robotic system and create completely integrated surgical planning.
- Key players in the market include Medrobotics, Procept BioRobotics, Verb Surgical, DePuy Synthes, BrainLab, Titan Medical, Zimmer Biomet, Globus Medical, Auris Health, TransEnterix, Globus Medical, CMR Surgical, Getinge, Blue Belt Technologies, and ELMED Medical, among others.
For this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global Surgical Robotics Market based on Product Type, Applications, End Use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Spinal surgery
- ENT Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Robotic Radiosurgery System
Applications Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Ambulatory Care Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- the UK
- the Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, Visit the Link