During the projection period of 2022 to 2032, the hybrid E-scooter market is expected to develop at a modest CAGR of 3.9% through 2032.
The worldwide hybrid E-scooter market is expected to be worth around US$ 3692.4 Million by the end of 2032, up from a net worth of US$ 2518.6 Million in 2022.
The worldwide impact of COVID-19 on hybrid E-scooter market growth has been unprecedented and devastating, causing myriad disruptions, with demand for hybrid E-scooter suffering across all areas as a result of the epidemic.
The high increase in CAGR is due to the demand for hybrid E-scooter and hybrid E-scooter adoption trends, which will revert as COVID-19 appears to be moving to endemicity levels. Therefore we may witness a flood of investment into projects to decarbonize and renew critical infrastructure.
During the projection period, the growing demand for fuel-efficient automobiles, along with growing concerns about greenhouse gas and carbon emissions, is expected to increase the adoption of hybrid E-scooter and surge the hybrid E-scooter market opportunities.
The initial cost of a hybrid E-scooter is higher than that of a gas-powered one. However, rising social distancing awareness has resulted in a boom in demand for hybrid E-scooter and hybrid E-scooter adoption trends.
The growing popularity of hybrid E-scooter sharing programmes in countries has increased demand for hybrid E-scooter and escalated hybrid E-scooter market future trends.
Governments all around the world have developed strategies to encourage the adoption of hybrid E-scooter by providing different incentives to customers and producers in the form of subsidies. Support in the form of research and development initiatives is also a significant hybrid E-scooter market key trends & opportunities component.
- Four stroke segments is likely to lead in the hybrid E-scooter market’s stroke sector through 2032.
- China is the leading region in the hybrid E-scooter market, with an anticipated CAGR of 21% by 2032.
- The United States’ hybrid E-scooter market is projected to have a CAGR of 16.9% in 2032.
- The India’s hybrid E-scooter market is projected to have a CAGR of 13.2% in 2032.
Major firms such as Yadea Group Holdings Ltd., Jiangsu Xinri E-Vehicle Co., Ltd., NIU International, Silence Urban Ecomobility, Zhejiang Luyuan Electric Vehicle Co., and Hero Electric lead the hybrid E-scooter market size.
To raise their market share, leading hybrid E-scooter market procurement leaders are focusing on various growth hybrid E-scooter statistics like R&D activities, mergers and acquisitions, and new product launches.
These companies offer a diverse range of goods and solutions for the hybrid E-scooter market, have global distribution networks, and invest heavily in research and development to create new products.
- Yadea Group Holdings Ltd.
- Jiangsu Xinri E-Vehicle Co., Ltd.
- NIU International
- Silence Urban Ecomobility
- Zhejiang Luyuan Electric Vehicle Co.
- Hero Electric
- Two Wheel
- Three Wheel
- Two Stroke
- Four Stroke
- 40 to 60Km
- 60 to 80Km
- 80 to 100Km
- Above 100Km
By Distribution Channel:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Recent Development in Hybrid E-scooter Market:
- Yadea Group (China) used a newly designed in-wheel motor produced by Nidec Corporation in January 2022. (Japan). For the first time, Nidec has created an in-wheel motor for electric bikes. The new product is manufactured by Nidec in Pinghu, Zhejiang Province, and China.
- The Yadea Group (China) unveiled the Y1S, an all-around smart lithium e-moped for commercial usage, in November 2021. The Y1S may be customised for bike-sharing, takeout operations, logistics, and other uses.
- Gogoro (Taiwan) announced collaboration with Dachangjiang Group (DCJ) and Yadea Group (China) to construct a battery-swapping network in China in May 2021. The DCJ and Yadea collaborated to create a line of two-wheel vehicles using the Gogoro network’s battery swapping platform. Vehicles developed under this collaboration utilised the Gogoro network programme, which allows vehicle manufacturer partners to combine their vehicle technology with Gogoro’s intelligent drivetrains and controllers, components, and smart systems.