The global decorative concrete market size is expected to reach USD 26.99 billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Decorative concrete provides aesthetic appeal, high strength, and is cost-effective. It is ideal for showrooms, restaurants, and bars to enhance décor at affordable cost. Decorative concrete market revenue growth is driven by factors such as rise in household expenditure and consumer preference for enhancing aesthetic appeal of structures. Increasing demand for decorative concrete is due to unique properties such as high durability, weather and chemical resistance, and high thermal efficiency.
Decorative concrete is eco-friendly, and more sustainable unlike marbles. Growing concerns regarding environmental impact and climate change are other key factors boosting revenue growth of the decorative concrete market. Decorative concrete decreases the need for HVAC equipment and reduces consumption of electricity due to better insulation properties.
Increasing investments in smart cities across the globe is expected to propel growth of the decorative concrete market going ahead. In addition, governments funding for commercial and industrial infrastructure by, especially in developing countries, is expected to support market growth. With the rise in the number of commercial infrastructures built every year, demand for decorative concrete is projected to increase rapidly going forward.
Some key findings in the report:
- The flooring segment accounted for highest revenue share in 2020, which is expected to increase significantly during the forecast period. Desire for modern aesthetics of floors is projected to result in increasing demand for flooring materials and support revenue growth of this segment.
- The non-residential segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 owing to increasing trend of remodeling in cafes and hotels in order to improve visual appeal.
- The residential segment is projected to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period due to product cost-effectiveness, low maintenance, and flexible customizations according to customer requirements.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share amongst other regional markets in 2020 and is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. Increasing demand for single-family houses in the United States is boosting growth of the market in North America. Growing trend of nuclear families and easy accessibility to cost-effective materials for walls, flooring, and patios are key factors expected to drive market growth in this region.
- Europe market revenue is projected to expand at a considerably rapid CAGR owing to increase in public infrastructure expenditure and increasing construction activities in countries such as Germany, France, and the UK. Growing tourism in many European countries is expected to increase demand for decorative concrete for application and renovation of commercial locations, cafes, and hotels.
- Key players in the market include 3M Company, BASF SE, PPG Industries, Inc., DuPont, Arkema S.A., Ultratech Cement Limited, The Sherwin Williams Company, Huntsman International LLC, Boral Limited, and Sika AG.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global decorative concrete market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Stained Concrete
- Colored Concrete
- Stamped Concrete
- Epoxy Concrete
- Polished Concrete
- Concrete overlays
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Pool Decks
- Driveways & Sidewalks
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest Of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/decorative-concrete-market