Save YouTube videos on your iPhone to watch them on the go!
Do you hate it when you are watching a YouTube video on your iPhone and you can’t use any other function simultaneously? I know how annoying it can be. I mean, you can’t even lock your phone if you have the YouTube app opened! It totally sucks.
This is why I rather prefer keeping the videos saved on my iPhone. I don’t have to rely on an internet connection 24/7 that way. But how does that even work when you can’t download files directly to your iPhone without iTunes? Simple! You get a YouTube converter for iPhone.
Softorino YouTube Converter 2 (or SYC2), for example, is one such tool that lets you convert, download, and transfer any YouTube video or audio file to your iOS device at lightning-fast speed! Read on to find about its main functions and how it works.
How to Convert YouTube to MP4 Instantly?
With SYC2, it is actually quite simple to convert and send YouTube to MP4 on iPhone. This powerful tool gets rid of the need to sync files via iTunes and sends them directly to your iPhone. But how does it work?
Just download and install Softorino YouTube Converter 2 on your Windows/Mac computer. Its latest version is available for a 24-hour free trial with unlimited downloads and conversions. After that, you can purchase a yearly subscription at $19.95 per year.
After you have downloaded and installed the app, follow these steps:
1) Open SYC2 on your computer and connect the iOS device to your PC via its cord.
Note: You can also enable Wi-Fi connectivity to let SYC2 automatically recognize and connect to your iPhone.
2) Copy the YouTube URL of your desired video and paste it into the app.
Or use the in-app YouTube browser and add the video to the download queue.
3) Next, select the format, video quality, and destination device.
4) Finally, hit that big orange convert and transfer button.
That’s all! Your video will be converted and transferred to your iOS device in a matter of seconds.
Here’s Why You Need SYC2 if You Are An iOS User
- It is one of the very few converters and downloaders that are iOS dedicated. It supports ALL iOS devices from the first generation iPods to the latest iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- It is an all-in-one converter, downloader, and transfer tool for audio, video, and ringtone files.
- It lets you convert any song into trim-less ringtones.
- It eliminates the need to sync files with iTunes.
- It supports 60+ platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Dailymotion, and more.
- It comes with a built-in YouTube browser, eliminating the need to leave the app while converting.
- It features Automatic Content Recognition technology that fills in the missing metadata of songs and videos. For example, the app would fill the covert art, subtitles, and descriptions of your songs and videos.
- It has an extremely user-friendly design that even an 11-year-old can use.
- It supports bulk downloads, meaning that you can download entire YouTube playlists at once.
- It supports 4K, ultra HD quality videos at 60 fps.
- And last but not the least, it is super fast.
So that’s all folks! I hope this YouTube hack allows you to enjoy unlimited YouTube entertainment within your iPhone! No more having to depend on a stable internet connection when you can simply download and access media on your iPhone. So say goodbye to the old ways and get your hands on this tool now!