The kind of web hosting that optimizes WordPress sites to be run is called WordPress Hosting. So, when you avail of the services of WordPress hosting from any provider, they will give you a set of tools and services which are tailor-made to cater to WordPress sites.
WordPress.org is the website that offers you information regarding WordPress and also about software updates. On the other hand, WordPress.com is a site where you or companies can generate revenue by providing their content. Every user will have a unique identity with the help of a sub-domain attached to the main domain of WordPress itself.
Why Should You Use WordPress Hosting?
- Simply using wordpress.com might severely curtail your themes and plug-in options for your site. With WordPress hosting, you will have access to a library containing a wide selection to choose from.
- There are various restrictions on monetization and advertising considering the engagement, integrated platform, etc. that you can easily do away with WordPress web hosting. So, if you want to transform the site into a business, you must opt for self-hosting.
- Being better search-engine optimized, it also improves the performance of your site and gives an all-encompassing experience for the user.
Types of WordPress Hosting
1. Shared Hosting
Although the shared hosting option on WordPress is extremely beginner-friendly, due to the lack of features and control over configurations, it is not ideal for growing businesses.
- Easy to set up
- Best for beginner sites
2. Managed WordPress Hosting
Only Managed WordPress hosting allows WordPress websites on its server and is, therefore, the best option for having the utmost WordPress experience. Moreover, you get the help of WordPress experts who help you optimize your site. It is a little more expensive than the other options.
- Provides technical expertise
- Better security options
- Ideal for developing businesses
3. Dedicated WordPress Hosting
This hosting option provides a dedicated server for your WordPress site that you can customize without any limit. Best for big sites that are already generating a lot of traffic, dedicated WordPress hosting gives full control over operating systems, software, etc.
- Complete customization
- Excellent optimization
- Requires large investment
Benefits of Using Managed WordPress hosting
- Automatic Updates – When you avail yourself of services of any WordPress hosting, you do not need to worry about constant updates which again impact your site performance. They will do it automatically.
- Automatic Backups -WordPress hosting also allows backup which might be extremely helpful if your activity gets deleted from your main site in case of any technical glitches.
- Faster Loading -The popularity of your website is significantly dependent on your loading speed. If it takes too long to load, it is only natural for your audience to seek some other option. Therefore, the faster loading speed of WordPress hosting also helps in having higher search engine optimization which makes your site more discoverable.
- Utmost Security – With WordPress hosting, you can get SSL certification and DDoS protection which make your site extremely secure. This is a major vulnerable point in shared hosting where you do not have enough security. Your activities here are regularly scanned and any suspicious link or file is immediately blocked. You are guaranteed a complete absence of any breach of privacy.
Customer Support – Finally, with the services, you get really good customer support. Therefore, in case of any difficulties or regular queries, you will have a chain of WordPress specialists who are there to help you out. You do not have to spend a lot of time and energy trying to figure stuff out by yourself.