The global wastewater treatment services market size is expected to reach USD 82.9 Billion by 2028, and register a revenue CAGR of 6.2% throughout the forecast period. The revenue growth of the market is attributed to increasing need for eliminating toxic and harmful organisms and rising prevalence of diseases caused by bacteria from wastewater. Leading players in the market are offering advanced wastewater treatment services, exclusively designed to meet various challenges of treating wastewater effectively. Modern wastewater treatment services offer advanced aeration and filtration, along with chemical-free disinfection, which are predicted to fuel the global market going ahead.
Rapid urbanization brought by unprecedented population rise and fast industrialization leads to rising demand for clean drinking water, along with increasing the amount of wastewater produced on daily basis. Municipal corporations and industrial entities are increasingly utilizing zero-liquid discharge, augmenting demand for wastewater treatment services, thereby propelling the market’s revenue growth. The zero-liquid discharge treatment is highly beneficial for municipal corporations as it aids in minimizing the amount of wastewater that requires treatment. Moreover, the wastewater is treated and processed in an economically feasible way, producing a clean stream of water suitable for reuse elsewhere.
Grab Your Free Sample PDF Copy Now
Key Highlights of Report:
- In September 2020, a pioneer in the management of critical water treatment solutions, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC announced to have purchased Aquapure Technologies, a water supply and equipment firm located in the U.S. This deal was intended to expand the service capability of Evoqua Water Technologies LLC in Ohio as well as the other outlying areas.
- In terms of revenue, the municipal segment accounted for the largest share of nearly 57.3% in the year 2019. Advanced wastewater treatment services offered by major companies in the market, such as smarter filtration and advanced chemical-free disinfection, are increasingly being adopted by several industrial entities and municipal corporations.
- The operation & process control segment is predicted to register a revenue CAGR of 7.0% going ahead. Growing requirement of the industrial sector to remove the suspended solids before discharging the effluent back to the environment in an economical way has fueled the demand for parameters monitoring, facility operations, and routine maintenance.
- Asia Pacific market registered for the largest revenue share in the global market in the year 2019. Rising levels of wastewater, and shrinking of freshwater sources are the two major factors boosting the adoption of wastewater treatment services among industrial sectors and municipal corporations in Asia Pacific.
- Major participants operating in the market include Ecolab, Xylem Inc., Veolia, Pentair, SUEZ, Thermax, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Buckman Laboratories International, Inc., Golder Associates, and Kurita Water Industries.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global wastewater treatment services market in terms of end-use, service type, and region:
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Building & Installation Service
- Maintenance & Repair
- Design & Engineering Consulting
- Operation & Process Control
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wastewater-treatment-services-market