Rocky Inu, a deflationary token on Binance Smart Chain, has announced its token presale on Ethereum has gone live on Pinksale. The event sees 10% of the total supply of ROCKY tokens go on sale, and it ends on April 5.
Furthermore, the development team confirmed that the project already has a successful BSC token. The new version will represent a bridge to Ethereum, enabling Rocky Inu to expand to another blockchain network.
Rocky Inu has a deflationary purpose, which means that its value should increase simultaneously with a decrease in supply. Also, it charges tax fees on all transactions but Buys. On the other hand, it redistributes 15% of the fees on non-buy transfers in four categories. The automatic liquidity pool, holder rewards, and the burning mechanism get 3% each. Lastly, the project uses the remaining 6% for marketing purposes that would help its community grow.
Rocky Inu has a 1,000,000,000,000,000 ROCKY supply. Only 10% of these tokens will be available for the upcoming presale at a price of 1 ETH = 500,000,000,000 ROCKY. The team has set a softcap at 100 ETH and a hardcap at 200 ETH. Here are other details about the event:
- First Release For Presale – 40%
- Vesting For Presale – 30% each 30 days
- Listing Rate – 1 ETH = 450,000,000,000 ROCKY
- Initial Market Cap (estimate) – $1,870,188
- Start Time – 2022.03.21 15:00 (UTC)
- End Time – 2022.04.05 16:00 (UTC)
- Liquidity Percent – 70%
- Listing On – Uniswap
- Liquidity Lockup Time – 180 days after pool ends
- Total Team Vesting Tokens – 200,000,000,000,000 ROCKY
- First Release After Listing (days) – 30 days
- Tokens release each cycle – 30% each 30 days
- First Release For Team – 40%
About Rocky Inu
Rocky Inu is a deflationary token on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) now bridging to Ethereum. Its goal is to help ROCKY token holders earn a passive income and increase the value of their portfolios. The project launched on November 28, 2021. So far, it has allocated 20% of the total token supply to an anti-rug pull system and burnt 30% to serve its deflationary purpose.
For more information about Rocky Inu, please follow the links below: