According to the latest analysis by Emergen Research, the global non-metal 3D printing market size is forecast to exceed USD 5,055.9 Million in terms of revenue from USD 853.2 Million in 2019, delivering a CAGR of 24.7% through 2027. The market growth is driven by increasing emphasis on fabrication of intricate and lightweight components, along with reduced waste generation during manufacturing.
3D printing is observing accelerated demand due to benefit of substituting longer lead-time and cost-prohibition in Computerized Numerical Control (CNC) manufacturing, aiding reduced production costs, especially in the production process involving intricate components and parts. Moreover, increased adoption of in-house 3D prototyping to avert data leaks or Intellectual Property (IP) violations will foster non-metal 3D printing market revenue share through 2027. Furthermore, increased application of 3D non-metal printing in consumer products, reduction in development cost, errors and overall time will foster market size over the forecast period.
Key Highlights from Report
- Based on material type, the ceramics sub-segment is forecast to showcase considerable growth rate on account of extensive usage in dentistry. Ceramic material is experiencing high demand due to its ability to fabricate orthodontic equipment, such as crowns, bridges and custom-made prosthesis & dental implants.
- Based on industry vertical, the healthcare sub-segment held a major chunk of the global non-metal 3D printing market share in 2019 and is expected to gain major traction through 2027. Extensive utilization of non-metal 3D printing for 3D print soft touch in plastics for bone and prosthetics, to enhance patient comfort and lessen injury risks will bolster segmental growth.
- In the regional landscape, Asia Pacific is forecast to be the fastest-growing market for non-metal 3D printing on account of increased investment for the development of healthcare infrastructure in the region. In addition, increased investments in R&D for non-metal additive manufacturing, several space launches by renowned space agencies like ISRO, supportive government regulations, and the presence of leading manufacturing firms, especially automotive companies will boost regional industry growth.
- Key players contributing towards the non-metal 3D printing market share include CRP Group, Stratasys Ltd., 3D Systems Corporation, Oxford Performance Materials, Royal DSM NV, EOS GmbH, Envisiontec GmbH, Arkema SA, SABIC, and Evonik Industries AG, among others.
- In March 2020, Stratasys, a leading 3D printing company entered into an agreement with m2nxt Solutions, a subsidiary of Bharat Fritz Werner Ltd. in March 2020, to expand the manufacturing sector in India. The alliance is intended to begin a business for Industry 4.0 by merging expertise in 3D printing, smart manufacturing, and application consultations.
Emergen Research has segmented the global non-metal 3D printing market on the basis of material type, form, industry vertical, and region:
- Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/non-metal-3d-printing-market