The airport kiosk market has been thoroughly examined by Fact.MR, a source of market research and competitive intelligence, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9% from 2021 to 2031 and reach a valuation of US$ 4 Bn.
Airport kiosk installation has significantly increased as a result of growing demand for effective administration of airport operations. An key aspect driving demand for airport kiosks globally is consumers’ growing preference for self-service options at airports, which helps prevent delays.
Key Market Study Conclusions
• The market for airport kiosks will reach US$4 billion by 2031.
• Around US$ 1.6 billion is expected to be spent on baggage check-in kiosks by 2031.
• A CAGR of over 10% is anticipated for automated passport control kiosks during the following ten years.
• The European market has a share of almost 40%.
• Market growth in Japan is anticipated to average 8% between 2021 and 2031.
Leading manufacturers are using cognitive technology to meet the growing demands of the consumer.
2019 will see the installation of SITA’s Scan&Fly self-service bag drop at 18 airports across five countries in the Americas.
Businesses will be able to land new contracts by creating new kiosks with a variety of features, including quick check-in, the printing of bag tags, and the ability for customers to buy extra services and contactless payment equipment, among other things.
Prominent KeyPlayers :
- Embross Group
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- IER SAS
- KIOSK Information Systems
- NCR Corporation
- Phoenix Kiosk, Inc.
- Toshiba Tec Cor
- Olea Kiosks Inc.