The digital therapeutics and wellness market is predicted to reach US$ 26 billion by 2032, growing at a rapid CAGR of 14.3%, according to a recent analysis by Future Market Insights. Other factors that are anticipated to spur market growth throughout the analysis period include the cost-effectiveness of digital health technology for both patients and providers, as well as the rising need for integrated healthcare systems and patient-centric treatment.
Digital therapeutics and wellness demand increased at a CAGR of 34% from 2015 to 2021, reaching a market value of US$ 5.2 billion. Additional factors that are anticipated to support the growth of the digital therapeutics and wellness market include the rising incidence of preventable chronic diseases, rising government funding for healthcare, increasing levels of digitalization across industries, and rising levels of management of mental and chronic disorders.
Important conclusions from the market study
- By 2022, the global market for digital therapies and wellness is expected to be worth US$ 6.9 billion, with the US accounting for the highest value share of US$ 9.3 billion.
- China is anticipated to become the second-most opportunistic market, expanding at a 13.7% CAGR.
- Together, the United Kingdom, Japan, and South Korea will produce a dollar opportunity worth US$ 2.3 billion until 2032.
- Software for digital therapies and wellness will be widely used, rising at a 13.9% CAGR.
- The main application area will be cardiovascular illness and hypertension, rising at a 13.4% CAGR.
- Livongo Health
- Omada Health
- Pear Therapeutics
- Proteus Digital Health