Increasing demand for reduced energy consumption in buildings is one of the significant factors influencing Construction Sustainable Materials market growth.
The construction sustainable materials market is expected to be valued at USD 574.93 billion in 2027 from USD 261.48 billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 10.3% through the forecast period, according to a recent report by Emergen Research. The market for construction sustainable materials is experiencing high demand due to the growing demand for reduced energy use in buildings. A critical necessity for energy-efficient residential buildings is the insulation of floors, walls, attics, and foundations. Glass, which is also an efficient insulator, greatly decreases loss or heat by deploying energy-efficient glasses in see-through windows, envelopes, and skylights, causing a decrease in heat transfer and vapour condensation. For example, it is found that energy-efficient glass decreases the total energy consumption in buildings by around 8.0 to 10.0% and thus provides operating cost savings. Sustainable construction materials make a major contribution to energy conservation, leading to reduced emissions.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In July 2020, DuPont announced the phased launch of StyrofoamTM Brand Insulation to minimise greenhouse gas emissions in order to equip modern building design with high efficiency.
- There is a rising demand for net-zero energy buildings that produce enough renewable energy to fulfil their annual energy consumption needs, thus reducing non-renewable energy consumption and fuelling the demand for construction sustainable materials.
- The growing trend for biomimicry provides a broad range of materials that are crucial for sustainable construction in terms of water quality, thermal climate, structural efficiency, zero waste systems, and energy supply.
- Due to rapid urbanisation and growth of the manufacturing sector in developing economies, the construction sustainable materials market in the Asia Pacific region is expected to expand at the fastest pace over the forecast period. Due to growing concerns about environmental degradation and national energy protection in different countries, including Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia, the Southeast Asian region is observing significant growth in the implementation of sustainable construction standards.
- Key participants include Bauder Limited, RedBuilt LLC, DuPont, Lafarge, Alumasc Group PLC, CertainTeed Corporation, PPG Industries, BASF SE, Forbo International SA, and BinderHolz GmbH, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global construction sustainable materials market on the basis of product type, application, end-user, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Interior Finishing
- Exterior Siding
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/construction-sustainable-materials-market