According to a recent analysis, the global blood pressure monitoring devices market size was USD 1.36 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3.18 Billion in 2028, and register a CAGR of 11.1% over the forecast period. Increasing global geriatric population, rising prevalence of lifestyle disorders and health conditions such as heart diseases and hypertension among a rapidly aging population are some key factors driving revenue growth of the global blood pressure monitoring devices market.
Blood pressure monitoring devices are used to measure blood pressure within arteries in order to have a clearer picture of an individual’s risk of heart disease and stroke. Rising trend of home monitoring to evaluate the effectiveness of medications and lifestyle changes aimed at lowering blood pressure are other factors fuelling demand for blood pressure monitoring devices. Miniaturization of BP monitoring devices is also boosting product proliferation, which is expected to continue going ahead.
Increasing demand for reliable and accurate professional blood pressure monitoring systems in healthcare settings is prompting leading medical device manufacturers to invest in research and development of more advanced devices. Recent technological advancements and introduction of sensor-based blood pressure machines, mobile-based monitoring, and digitalized devices are expected to support growth of the global blood pressure monitoring devices market over the forecast period.
Grab Your Free Sample PDF Copy Now
Some Key Findings in the Report:
- Among the end-use segments, the hospitals and clinic segment is expected to contribute significantly to growth of the blood pressure monitoring devices market in terms of revenue share over the forecast period. This robust growth can be attributed to growing number of private hospitals in developing economies coupled with increased adoption of technologically advanced devices in hospitals and clinics across various developed and developing countries.
- In the regional landscape, Europe accounted for second-largest share in the global blood pressure monitoring devices market in 2020 and is forecast to gain major traction over the forecast period due to increasing geriatric population coupled with technological advancements in blood pressure monitoring technology in countries in the region.
- Key players in the global blood pressure monitoring market are General Electric Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., A&D Company, Ltd., SunTech Medical, Inc., Welch Allyn, American Diagnostic Corp., Briggs Healthcare, Withings, Kaz Inc., and Spacelabs Healthcare, among others.
- In February 2019, Omron Healthcare and PhysIQ Inc. entered into a partnership in order to add Omron’s HeartGuide, which is a wearable blood pressure monitor, to PhysIQ’s pinpointIQ platform.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global blood pressure monitoring devices market based on product type, technology, end-use, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
- Instruments & Accessories
- Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Air pressure-based
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
- Homecare Settings
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
Rest of APAC
- Latin America
Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/blood-pressure-monitoring-devices-market