The global structured cabling market size is expected to reach USD 15.09 Billion in 2028 at a steady CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period. Market revenue growth is significantly driven by rapid advancements in IT and telecommunication sectors, increasing investments to develop and upgrade communication infrastructure, increasing efforts by governments to promote digitization, and rising demand for high-speed network connectivity and devices. Structured cabling solutions include installing and designing an organized cabling system with enhanced flexibility to rapidly adapt to changes, additions, and moves. It also reduces system installation time and supports the entire wiring infrastructure of an organization within a single system. The infrastructure includes various standardized smaller components known as subsystems such as optical and twisted-pair cabling, patch panels, and patch cables.
Structured cabling offers an enhanced level of flexibility and high bandwidth that caters to any development of deployment of new applications with no interruptions in the functioning of the existing system. Enterprises and businesses often use different telecommunication applications and devices simultaneously and use of a single system eliminates the complexity of multiple wiring infrastructure. If a problem arises, it is easier to locate and solve with structured cabling infrastructure in a quick and cost-efficient manner.
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Product segment revenue is projected to expand at a significantly fast rate during the forecast period. Segment revenue growth can be attributed to increasing adoption of structured cabling in various industry verticals such as IT and telecommunications, government bodies, BFSI sector, and others.
- Category 6 segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR among the other cable type segments during the forecast period, which is attributable to increasing demand and adoption of this cable type owing to cost-effectiveness and high data transmission capacity.
- The IT & telecommunication segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to increasing demand for high-speed internet connectivity and rapid upgrades in telecommunication network infrastructure globally.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register a significant rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period, which is attributable to increasing development and advancements in network infrastructure and increasing efforts by governments to promote digitization in various APAC countries.
- Major companies in the market include Teknon Corp, CommScope, Nexans S.A., Panduit Corp., Legrand, Corning Inc., Belden, Inc., Schneider Electric, Siemens, and Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- In June 2020, Seimens announced the expansion of its cost-effective open rack and cable management solutions with the addition of a new Value Vertical Cable Manager (VVCM) system in its product portfolio.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global structured cabling market on the basis of solution, cable type, end-use, and region:
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Installation & Consultation
- Maintenance & Support
- Managed Services
- Patch Panels & Cross Connects
- Patch Cords & Cable Assemblies
- Communication Outlets
- Racks & Cabinets
Cable Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Category 6
- Category 5E
- Category 6A
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT & Telecommunication
- Residential & Commercial
- Government & Education
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Read Full Report Description@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/structured-cabling-market