The global robotics surgical stimulation systems market size is expected to reach USD 1.69 billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 17% during the forecast period. Growing awareness about benefits of using robotics in surgeries, increasing investments in the healthcare industry are some significant factors surging the growth of the robotics surgical stimulation systems market.
Robotics surgical simulations has gained a lot of popularity recently. In surgery, robotic stimulation allows doctors to perform a wide range of activities and procedures with greater precision, accuracy, and control than traditional techniques. Robotics surgical stimulation systems and techniques are extensively used in US and many European countries. Some of the major obstacles related to training surgeons are development of modern technology and enforcement of standards and regulations.
The global market is highly competitive and is expected to remain the same during the forecast period. These players are developing various strategies such as product launches, mergers, acquisitions, and collaborations to strengthen their market spot. Recent technological advancements and variation in robotics surgical stimulating systems are some drivers expected to propel the market growth in the coming years.
Some key highlights in the report:
- Minimally invasive surgery simulation segment revenue is projected to register a robust CAGR throughout the forecast period as it is highly preferred by doctors and surgeons all over the globe. The segment is in demand due to painless surgical procedures, reduced stays in hospitals, and less complications.
- On the basis of surgery type, cardiac surgery segment revenue is expected to rise significantly during the forecast period due to increasing occurrence of cardiovascular diseases and rising need for surgical procedures.
- The hospital segment is expected to contribute significantly high market revenue during the forecast period. Rise in the number of multispecialty centers and hospitals for treating various disorders has increased market growth.
- Europe accounted for a significant market revenue share in 2020 and is expected to continue high market contribution during the forecast period. High rate of accurate surgeries and government efforts to promote robotic technologies are the factors enhancing market growth in Europe.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register a high revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period due to technological developments in healthcare industry and availability of well-trained healthcare professionals and advanced surgery centers. Countries including China, India, Australia and Japan are major contributors in Asia Pacific and are expected to significantly increase the revenue growth even during the forecast period.
- Key players operating in the global robotics surgical simulation systems market are Surgical Science Sweden AB, Limbs & Things LTD., VirtaMed AG, 3D Systems Inc., Accuray Incorporated, CMR Surgical, Auris Health Inc., Maxar Technologies Limited, Medtronic, and Simulab Corporation.
- Maxar Technologies Ltd, a trusted partner and innovator in Earth Intelligence and Space Infrastructure, acquired 3D data and analytics company, Vricon Inc. in July 2020. Vricon Inc. is the world’s leading provider of satellite-derived #D data for defense and intelligence markets.
For this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global robotics surgical simulation systems market based on product & service type, type of surgery, end-use, and region:
Product & Service Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Conventional Surgery Simulation
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Simulation
Type of Surgery Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- General Surgery
- Endoscopic Surgery
- Neurological Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
End-use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Surgical Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/robotics-surgical-simulation-systems-market