The global telepresence robot market size is expected to reach USD 684.4 Million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 15.3% during the forecast period. Growing implementation of telepresence robots in healthcare sector for remote applications such as discussions and consultations among patients, healthcare professionals, and doctors.
A telepresence robot is a computer programmed application with various advanced features, specially designed for healthcare sector where patients can virtually communicate with their healthcare professionals or nurses. These robots have widespread applications in hospitals for patient care including rehabilitation, room disinfection, data monitoring, and carrying supplies to operation theaters. The telepresence robot aids doctors and patients to connect virtually through HD video and audio. Patients can discuss their issues with doctors in real-time.
These are also helpful for assisting emergency service teams like police forces, structural engineers, or rescue teams to assess unsafe and hazardous satiation without risking themselves. Increasing utilization of telepresence robots in dangerous situations is a significant factor supporting the market growth. Additionally, increasing adoption of telepresence robots in educational institutions is expected to enhance the market for telepresence robots.
However, factors such as high prices for deployment, loss of secure information, and lack of skilled professionals are predicted to hamper the market growth.
Grab Your Free Sample PDF Copy Now
Some key highlights in the report:
- The mobile segment accounted for largest revenue share collection in 2020 and is expected to register a significantly high CAGR throughout the forecast period. High CAGR is attributed to technological developments in mobile robotics field. Mobile telepresence robots have the ability to maneuver from distance and are installed to assist social interaction among people. Telepresence robots are used in various healthcare applications, geriatric care, and office environments.
- Homecare segment revenue accounted for a considerable market share in 2020. Mobile telepresence mobiles provide various advantages for geriatric care such as enabling elders to operate and communicate with the robot remotely. For elderly people, especially with mobility problems, telepresence robots can be modified for various uses. It offers a sense of security and social connection by allowing people to interact virtually.
- North America contributed to largest revenue share among other regional markets and is projected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. Factors such as developed internet infrastructure and high implementation of modern technologies are fueling market growth. Moreover, presence of key manufacturers and rising investments in research and development of these robots is boosting the market in North America.
- Asia Pacific is likely to register fastest CAGR throughout the forecast period due to high demand for telemedicine and growing investments in automation in healthcare and educational sectors.
- Key players in the market include Mantaro Networks Inc., AMY Robotics, Double Robotics, VGo Communications Inc., SuperDroid Robots, Inbot Technology Ltd., Qihan Technology Co. Ltd., Ava Robotics Inc., InTouch Technologies Inc., and Wicron.
- In January 2019, OhmniLabs announced the launch of Ohmni Supercam Telepresence Robot that has a high-resolution camera to view printed documents and whiteboard contents more evidently.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global telepresence robot market on the basis of component, product type, application, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Control System & Sensors
- Power Source
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/telepresence-robot-market