The global organic substrate market is expected to develop at a CAGR of 5.6 percent. By the end of 2026, the global market for organic substrate is estimated to be worth US$ 13,438.1 million. As the demand for ultra-thin mobile phones grows, so does the utilisation of flip-chip technology to link die to substrate.
On a wide scale, organic electronic materials produced from organic small molecules and polymers are being utilised. Organic substrates are seeing substantial expansion in a variety of applications due to their outstanding dimensional control and electrical performance. Because flat panel displays are both cost-effective and energy-efficient, organic substrate is also employed in them.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=360
Highlights of the Global Organic Substrate Market Forecast
- During the period 2021-2031, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is predicted to lead the global organic substrate market. The market is growing due to the presence of prominent manufacturers in the region. Organic substrates are becoming more popular in the APEJ region as demand for semiconductor and IC packaging materials rises.
- Because of the existence of significant technological businesses and the quick use of advanced technology in developing smartphones and flat panel displays, North America is also likely to rise.
- During the period 2021-2031, tape substrate is predicted to be the most popular organic substrate type. By the end of 2031, tape substrate is expected to generate almost US$ 9,200 million in revenue.
- In the organic substrate technology area, small outline packages are predicted to expand the fastest. By the year 2031.
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of global organic substrate market through 2026, which include
- Mistubishi Electric
- Qualcomm Technologies
- Amkor Technology
- Henkel AG
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Dow Chemicals
- Samsung Electronics
- Hitachi Chemical