A forecast of the global mass notification systems market size has projected it to reach USD 7.95 billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 19.9% during the forecast period. Constant efforts by the government to provide better safety to citizens and increasing adoption of mass notification systems by various companies in private and public sector is seen to drive the market growth.
Mass notification systems reduce human errors and guesswork at the time of crisis. Pre-set messages or voice alert recordings can be sent to the employees during an emergency. Public safety agencies coordinate with investigation offices, fire safety teams, law enforcement agencies, first responders, and public transportation officials to provide best services to the public in emergencies.
Increasing installations of mass notification systems to interconnect with employees, staff and personnel instantly is predicted to boost the market for mass notification systems. These systems assist in communicating with employees within shortest period. In addition, rising appropriation of IP-based notification devices over different applications is expected to surge market growth in the coming years.
However, absence of mass notification system standards is projected to impede growth of global market throughout the forecast period.
Grab Your Free Sample PDF Copy Now
Some key highlights in the report:
- The solutions segment is expected to register a significantly high CAGR during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of mass notification systems solutions in various industrial sectors.
- The in-building segment revenue is projected to expand at a significant CAGR throughout the forecast period. Increasing deployment of in-building systems in various industries to deliver messages, alerts, or notifications to people is driving segment growth.
- The education segment is projected to register rapid increase in terms of revenue over the forecast period due to increasing need to install mass notification systems in learning institutes for better staff and student security.
- North America accounted for higher revenue share in 2020 and is expected to continue its dominance over other regional markets throughout the forecast period. This robust revenue contribution is attributed to increasing demand for instant message delivery solutions for emergencies in various sectors like education, healthcare, and commercial in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to register a rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period. The increasing rate of natural calamities terrorist attacks in countries in this region has led to growing adoption of mass notification systems for public safety.
- Key players in the market include Blackboard Inc., Motorola Solutions, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Eaton Corporation plc, Siemens AG, Everbridge, Inc., OnSolve, LLC, Singlewire Software, LLC, and xMatters, Inc.
- OnSolve, LLC announced acquisition of Stabilitas Intelligence Communications, Inc. in August 2020. By combining situational awareness, disaster recovery strategies, and critical communication, OnSolve can offer business stability and continuity solutions.
For purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global mass notification systems market on the basis of component, solution, deployment, application, end-use, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Distributed Recipient
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Public Warnings & Alerting
- Emergency Response
- Business Continuity
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT and telecom
- Transportation & Logistics
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mass-notification-systems-market