Have you ever had the need to temporarily disable access to your Piso WiFi network? Maybe you want to pause the network to stop excessive internet usage or to have better control over the network. Well, the good news is that the 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi system has a Pause Function that allows you to do just that. This tutorial will guide you on how to use the Piso WiFi Pause Function effectively.
What is the Piso WiFi Pause Time
The Piso WiFi Pause Function allows you to pause the access to your WiFi network for a specified amount of time. This feature allows you to schedule a time when the network will be paused, preventing users from accessing the internet. The default time intervals for the Piso WiFi Pause Time is 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 2 hours, and these can be customized based on what you want.
How to Use the Piso WiFi Pause Time
- Open your web browser and type in http://10.0.0.1 in the address bar. This takes you to the Piso WiFi Admin Panel.
- Enter your username and password to log in to the Piso WiFi Admin Panel.
- Once you are logged in, scroll down until you find the “Internet Access Time” option and click on it.
- You will see three options: 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 2 hours. Choose the option that you prefer by clicking on the radio button beside it.
- Once you have selected the time interval you desire, click on “Apply”
- To activate the pause time, click on the “Pause” button located beneath the “Internet Access Time” option.
- The pause function will start immediately, and the network will be inaccessible to users during the specified time interval.
Disadvantages of Piso WiFi Pause Function
While the Piso WiFi Pause Function can be very useful, there are some drawbacks to using it.
For starters, it limits access to the network, which can be frustrating for some users. Additionally, if you have clients who purchase your Piso WiFi for their businesses, activating the Pause Function can lead to customer dissatisfaction and lost customers. Moreover, the feature does not allow the admin to restrict access to specific users, but it is an off/on function.
How to Disable The Piso WiFi Pause Function
If for any reason, you wish to disable the Piso WiFi Pause Function, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to the Piso WiFi Admin Panel using your login credentials.
- Scroll down to the “Pause Access” option and click on it.
- Once you click on it, you will be asked for a password, enter your password and click on “Apply”.
- Once you have completed the above steps, the pause function will be deactivated, and the network will be accessible again.
In conclusion, the Piso WiFi system Pause Function is a useful feature to control and manage access to your network. It is very easy to configure, and by following the steps outlined in this tutorial, you can easily manage access to your network. Always remember that the Piso WiFi pause function can have drawbacks, particularly if you have clients using your network, so use it cautiously.