The global clinical perinatal software market is expected to be valued at USD 393.3 Million by 2027 from USD 212.6 Million in 2019, registering a CAGR of 7.9% through the forecast period. This growth is attributable to the high demand for improved technologies and growing birth rate across the globe. The perinatal care emphasizes on addressing health issues such as shaken baby syndrome and postpartum depression. Additionally, increasing incidences of conditions the mother and baby face especially during birth time or before/after it, which is estimated to boost adoption of clinical perinatal software.
Furthermore, the adoption of new genomic technologies and immense transformation in perinatal screenings are driving growth of the market. These technological enhancements are making them effective for screening chromosomal disorders such as Down syndrome and to deploy a novel blood test to assess placenta DNA, which are likely to offer several growth opportunities in the coming future.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In June 2019, Clinical Computer Systems, Inc. entered in a partnership with Huntleigh Healthcare Limited. This partnership was aimed to sale of OBIX BeCA Fetal Monitor, in the U.S.
- Adoption of clinical perinatal software along with Electronic Health Records (EHRs) across several hospitals and maternity clinics helps to reduce duplicate data-entries coupled with improvement in the patient medical information.
- Cloud-based clinical perinatal software deployment provides benefits of integrations with other software as a service offering. This integration of cloud-based software saves the cost for spending over purchase of software/servers.
- These software help to maintain order of workflow management and to streamline internal processes and to lead to reduction in errors and overall improvement in healthcare output, and enhancing productivity.
- Regionally, the North American region dominated the market for clinical perinatal software in 2019 in terms of revenue owing to the availability and rapid adoption of advanced technologies in the region. Additionally, the high purchasing power parity coupled with growing awareness about mother and baby’s health is fueling the growth of the global clinical perinatal software market.
- Key participants in the clinical perinatal software market include Edan Instruments Inc., PeriGen Inc., Clinical computer Systems, Koninklijke Philips NV, CooperSurgical Inc., Cognitive Medical Systems, AS Software Inc., Bionet, and GE Healthcare.
Emergen Research has segmented the global clinical perinatal software market on the basis of product type, deployment mode, application, end-user, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fetal Monitor Data Services
- Workflow Management
- Patient Documentation
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Maternity Clinics
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/clinical-perinatal-software-market