The increasing emphasis on incorporating the directed energy weapons and extensive rise in investment in the defense & homeland security & intelligence bodies are the major factors influencing the Anti-Drone market growth.
The Anti-Drone or Counter-UAV market is expected to be valued at USD 4.60 billion in 2027 from USD 683.7 million in 2019, registering a CAGR of 26.8% through the forecast period, according to a recent report by Emergen Research. Growing adoption of the Anti-Drone by defence & intelligence agencies, increasing adoption of modern weapons systems, increasing interest in the adoption of the DEW for future combat, and increasing interest in the UAV, drones & missile destroyers, to name a few, are the main factors affecting market development.
Additionally, the significant increase in cross-border conflicts, the rise in the number of existing arms technologies and their upgradation, asymmetric warfare, and intercountry border conflicts are some additional reasons behind the market’s remarkable development. As several countries are increasingly focusing on developing or investing in a high-power laser-directed energy system for use against drones, the laser-based DEW anti-drone system is expected to generate greater compliance in the industry.
Anti-Drone’s business landscape is expected to remain in a highly competitive and highly consolidated environment, consisting of a variety of small start-ups, medium-sized firms, and large conglomerates. The demand for technical growth and greater diversification of goods offered during the projected period are predicted to create massive growth potential for market players.
Further key findings from report suggest:
- Applied Technology Associates (ATA) announced a contract for installation in June 2020 to build a target acquisition and tracking platform on a Stryker military ground vehicle that is part of the U.S. Army initiative to enhance the safety of soldiers through the use of laser weapons systems.
- A large number of use cases and remarkable growth of the direct energy weapon sector have been generated by increased applicability and growing investment in R&D of laser-based direct energy arms. Based on weapons system, the laser sub-segment held a 61.2% market share in the year 2019.
- Led by China, India, Japan, and South & North Korea, countries in Asia Pacific are allocating a large budget for grooming purposes for security & law enforcement. Furthermore, rising incidences of interpersonal stand-offs, asymmetric warfare, terrorist attacks, preparation for future conflict, along with higher economic growth and change in the manufacturing industry & science & technology, are intentionally helping to propel market compliance.
- Key players in the market include The Raytheon Company, The Boeing Company, BAE Systems, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Lockheed Martin, L-3 Communications Ltd., Moog Inc., Thales Group, Saab AB, and Israel Aerospace Industries, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Anti-Drone Market on the basis of type, application, end-user, product, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Laser Systems
- Electronic Systems
- Kinetic Systems
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Homeland Security
- End-User Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Land Vehicles
- Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Detection & Disruption
- Power Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Up To 100 KW
- More Than 100KW
- Range Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Up To 100 meters
- More Than 100 meters
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/anti-drone-market