The global anti-drone market is anticipated to grow at an impressive CAGR of 20.9 percent over the assessment period, according to the most recent market analysis by Fact.MR, a provider of market research and competitive intelligence. By the end of 2032, the market is projected to be worth US$ 7.4 billion.
The anti-drone market is expected to experience considerable growth and a significant shift as a result of drone neutralisation technology. Additionally, open-source, affordable UAVs with cutting-edge technology are stimulating growth in the market. Additionally, due to rising safety concerns, several governments have significantly increased their military and defence budget, which has resulted in an upward trend for the anti-drone market.
Key Market Study Conclusions
• By 2032, the sales of Video Surveillance Systems is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.9 percent and reach a value of US$7.4 billion.
• Drone detection equipment is anticipated to hold a 34.3 percent market share by 2032, dominating the market when analysed by component.
• By 2032, Europe is expected to use anti-drones worth more than US$ 2 billion, making it the most alluring regional market.
• By end user, military and defence are probably going to take up 1/3 of the revenue share and generate an opportunity of an absolute $2.4 billion throughout the assessment period.
• 4 kilometres – 25 kilometres drones are expected to expand 6.7X during the forecast period, whereas 1 km – 4 kms anti-drones are expected to rise 8.2X in value.
North American continent
Drone Neutralization Equipment Sales for 2022
Anti-Drone Market Competitive Analysis
RF Spectrum Analyzer Demand Analysis
Key Trends of Video Surveillance Systems Market Supply Side Analysis
Anti-Drone Market Outlook
Concealed threat detection systems’ insights
Anti-Drone Market Analysis
Anti-Drone Market Survey
Anti-Drone Market Size
Sample Copy Is Available for Analysis: Get It Now