The study on the global keyword market published by Fact.MR is a comprehensive analysis of the key factors that are likely to determine the growth of the aluminium curtain walls market in the upcoming years. Further, the study dives deep to investigate the micro and macro-economic parameters that are expected to influence the global scenario of the aluminium curtain walls market during the forecast period (2021-2031). Fact.MR’s report states that the global aluminium curtain wall market is expected to surpass a market value of US$82 Bn by registering a CAGR of 10% through the forecast period.
Historically, between 2016 to 2020, the sales of aluminium curtain wall expanded beyond US$ 31 Bn in 2020. The surging adoption of energy efficient infrastructure and the urgent need to reduce carbon emissions is propelling the aluminium curtain walls market to expand 2.3x during the forecast period.
From flourishing economies to developing nations, aluminium curtain walls are being deployed in commercial and residential spaces on a big scale. Governments of developing countries are majorly focusing on sustainable solutions for infrastructure that would reduce carbon emissions and operational costs.
Key Takeaways of Aluminum Curtain Walls Market Study
- Commercial applications of aluminum curtain walls account for 73% of the total revenue
- Stick-built curtain walls to yield around 25% of total revenue
- Unitized aluminum curtain walls are poised to hold 2/3rd of total market demand
- Residential applications will likely register 2.7x growth until 2031
- East Asia leads global sales with over 1/4th share of the total market value
- U.S to account for 3 out of 10 aluminum curtain wall sales, growing at 8% CAGR
- India and China to emerge as potential expansion hotspots for prominent manufacturers
- Semi-unitized aluminum curtain walls to expand at a CAGR exceeding 10% through 2031
“Aluminum is a sustainable material which works in favour of manufacturers. However, the competitive landscape will be shaped by market players that adapt to the rising need for energy efficient infrastructure and cost-efficient installations.” says the Fact.MR Analyst
Innovation and development of recycled systems for old aluminum curtain walls presents market players with an opportunity to reduce manufacturing costs. Market players must then invest in research and development of new business models and material recycle systems to differentiate their offerings in a highly fragmented market.
- For instance, GUTMANN AG, a key market player, developed a wood aluminium window in joint venture with manufacturer Zuani TWT.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global aluminium curtain wall market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031.
The study indulges essential insights on the market on the basis of type (unitized, semi-unitized and stick-built) and application (residential and commercial) and across seven major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa).
For More Insights- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4589