ESG Takes the Spotlight at the Global Stage with World ESG Summit in Dubai”
Gulf Xellence is gearing up to host the highly anticipated World ESG Summit from February 21st to 23rd at the Taj Dubai, bringing together industry’s foremost leaders and experts in the field of environmental, social, and governance (ESG).
The summit will feature an impressive roster of top executives and thought leaders, including Ahmed Khalil, Director of HSE BAPCO, Dr. Waddah S.Ghanem Al Hashmi, Chairman of the Energy Institute – Middle East, and Catriona Brady, Director of Strategy and Development at WorldGreen Building Council, to name a few.
The World ESG Summit provides a unique platform for stakeholders to share their knowledge and expertise on ESG trends and best practices, and to explore new opportunities for collaboration and investment. ESG is rapidly gaining momentum as a critical factor in determining corporate performance, making the summit an important event for businesses looking to stay ahead of the curve. The summit will delve into the latest ESG trends and their impact on the business community, and shed light on the pivotal role ESG will play in shaping the future of business and investment.
The summit will also showcase the innovation and leadership of leading companies in the ESG sector, such as Wolters Kluwer, Mastercard, TRST101,Benchmark ESG, Crif Global, Updapt ESG, BDO UAE, Snowkap, Growlity, Earthood and Smart Digital Solutions. These companies will demonstrate their state-of-the-art technologies and innovative ESG solutions, and engage in discussions on the challenges and opportunities facing businesses in the ESG arena.
The World ESG Summit will offer attendees a chance to network and connect with top ESG professionals, and exchange ideas and insights on the future of ESG investing and sustainable finance. Topics of discussion will include the future of ESG investing, the role of ESG in sustainable finance, and the impact of ESG on business operations and growth.
- ESGs & SDGs integration in Sustainable Development Enviromental. The optimum way to measure impact & report progress & link them to other global measures
- The Energy Transition Journey Towards Green Economy
- ESG for all-Sustainable built environment
- ESG factors and business drivers: Separating out Environmental, Social and Governance factors
- Why the World need Sustainable Development Leaders
- ESG – A organisational cultural commitment not a reporting commitment
- How to scale up world’s circular Economy
- Impact of ESG (Environment, Social and Governance) standards on the operations of higher education sector in the United Arab Emirates
- ESG as a Business Case & Value Creation
- How to embed ESG in your business operations
In conclusion, the World ESG Summit in Dubai is a not-to-be-missed event for anyone looking to stay ahead of the curve in ESG and sustainable finance. With a line-up of the industry’s most prominent leaders and experts, and a focus on the latest ESG trends and best practices, the summit is poised to be a defining moment for the ESG community, providing a platform for collaboration, learning, and growth. So, make sure to mark your calendars and plan to attend the World ESG Summit in Dubai, and be a part of shaping the future of ESG and sustainable finance.
For enquiries related to this event, please contact:
Exhibiting/ Administration/ Media
Event URL: https://worldesgsummit.com/