According to a recent report by Emergent Research, the worldwide waterproofing systems market is anticipated to reach a value of USD 82.29 billion by 2027. The increased use of waterproofing solutions to extend the life and durability of structures can be ascribed to the market’s expansion. Buildings in flood-prone locations are being protected by more waterproofing technologies being used. The need for waterproofing systems is rising throughout commercial sectors due to the growing need to stop mold and mildew from penetrating walls and floorspaces of buildings and structures.
The market for waterproofing systems has grown significantly as a result of the rising need for affordable, effective waterproofing systems. , the building industry’s increasing need for waterproofing systems is also playing an important role in driving the market for waterproofing systems upward over the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Additionally, throughout the aforementioned projection period, the high rate of urbanization, rising demand for homes and businesses, high economic growth, and infrastructural advancements are all contributing to the waterproofing systems market’s expansion.
This report on the waterproofing systems market details recent developments, trade regulations, import-export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, and more.
Key Highlights of Report
- Revenue for the commercial segment is anticipated to increase quickly during the projected period, at a CAGR of 6.9%. Commercial buildings are increasingly using high-performance and reasonably priced waterproofing membranes, which is boosting this market’s revenue growth.
- In 2019, the Asia Pacific market contributed the greatest revenue share to the global market for waterproofing systems. It is anticipated that factors such as rapid urbanization and the expansion of the building industry in the region’s growing economies would continue to fuel demand for waterproofing systems.
- In terms of revenue, the waterproofing systems market’s waterproofing membranes segment led the way in 2019. Because of their great performance and elasticity, waterproofing membranes serve to prevent cracks, and as a result of these advantages, their use in the commercial sector has been growing quickly in recent years.
- BASF SE, Fosroc, SIKA AG, Soprema Inc., GCP Applied Technologies, Mapei S.p.A., Carlisle Construction Materials LLC, Tremco, Pidilite Industries, and Bostik are some of the major market participants that have been featured in the study.
Emergen Research has segmented the global waterproofing systems market based on application, end-use, type, and region:
Application Segment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Roofing & walls
- Waste & water management
- Building Structures
End-use Segment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Industrial infrastructure development
Type Segment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Waterproofing chemicals
- Waterproofing membranes
- Integral systems
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- North America
- the U.S.
- the U.K.
- Rest of Europe
- the Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, Visit the Link