As a result, over the projection period, demand for Vacuum Sweeper is expected to rise. Furthermore, prominent manufacturers are marketing and expanding their product portfolio by include electric Vacuum Sweeper, which has increased demand for electric Vacuum Sweeper around the world and is expected to continue to develop in the near future.
Between 2019 and 2027, the global Vacuum Sweeper market is expected to develop at a value CAGR of more than 7%. On the back of illness prevention, the high demand for environmental cleanliness in metropolitan areas is receiving tremendous push. The global Vacuum Sweeper market is expected to surpass a valuation of US$ 3 billion by the end of 2027, growing at a value CAGR of more than 7% between 2019 and 2027.
Electric Vacuum Sweeper are gaining popularity due of the competitive advantages they offer over other Vacuum Sweeper, such as zero emissions, excellent energy efficiency, and reduced noise. Several governments are establishing new rules for selecting Vacuum Sweeper in order to encourage municipalities to increase the use of electric sweepers in their fleets. Municipalities are using electric Vacuum Sweeper to minimise their carbon footprint, enhance air quality, and combat climate change.
Street Sweeper Market: Key Takeaways
- Electric Vacuum Sweeper are expected to rise at a CAGR of 16.4% in the global street sweeper market, reaching a value of more than US$ 640 million by the end of the forecast period (2019-2027).
- Mechanical broom sweepers are estimated to have the largest market share in terms of value, growing at a CAGR of 6.4 percent over the forecast period.
- The end use category for municipal corporations is expected to increase at a volume CAGR of 5.9%. By the conclusion of the forecast year, it is estimated to create an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 490 million and lose 242 BPS in market share.
- Diesel-powered Vacuum Sweeper are expected to have a market share of more than 65 percent in terms of value. They are expected to generate 3.5 times the amount of opportunities as Vacuum Sweeper driven by CNG or gasoline.
- By the end of the projection period, Europe is expected to have created an absolute $ potential of more than US$ 300 million and will have the largest market share in terms of value in the worldwide street sweeper market.
“Manufacturers are conceptualising new product innovations to respond to the rising demand for Vacuum Sweeper internationally, in order to limit human intervention and make the process automatic and emission free,” according to the Fact.MR expert
Electric Vacuum Sweeper are expected to grow steadily over the forecast period.
With the growing adoption and popularity of electric and hybrid vehicles, the global automobile industry is witnessing massive disruption.
Electric street sweeper vehicles have been widely adopted since its introduction due to the benefits they provide, such as zero emissions and energy economy.
Furthermore, governments in various countries are pushing end users of street sweeper machines, such as municipal corporations, manufacturing enterprises, airports, and others, to increase the percentage of electric Vacuum Sweeper in their fleet.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4602