Because of its rising uses in consumer electronics, the Aluminium Oxide Slurry market is expected to double by the end of 2029. CMP slurries are an ideal element in CMP because of their efficacy in providing outstanding planarization and reduced surface defectivity (chemical mechanical polishing). To sustain a stable growth trajectory, CMP slurries will continue its history with the rising requirement for new abrasives mixed with sophisticated additives. As a result, the Aluminium Oxide Slurry market is expected to develop at an astonishing CAGR of 8% over the forecast period (2019-2029).
The Aluminium Oxide Slurry market is expected to grow fast at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2021 to 2031, reaching a valuation of US$ 2.5 billion, up from US$ 1.5 billion in 2020, according to Fact.MR.
The expansion of the semiconductor sector is continuing to drive the global Aluminium Oxide Slurry market. The increasing use of smartphones and tablets has raised global semiconductor demand. Semiconductors and microchips are now employed in practically all electronic equipment and goods, and they require precise processing. In the manufacturing of semiconductors, wafers, and microchips, Aluminium Oxide Slurry is essential.
Aluminium Oxide Slurry Market: Key Takeaways
- Technological advancements in semiconductor processing and fabrication have resulted in a demand for highly polished and abrasion-free components, which will propel the market forward.
- During the evaluation period, advanced device architectures and technologies such as 3D FinFETs, 3D NANDs, and 3D packaging will drive up demand for CMP slurries.
- Aluminum oxide is expected to reach a market valuation of approximately US $ 1470 Mn by the end of 2029, based on product.
- Cerium oxide is expected to increase at a faster rate than other products, gaining 147 BPS by the end of 2029.
- Silicon wafers are expected to remain a very profitable application in the coming years, accounting for more than half of global sales through 2029.
- Advanced technologies and multilayers are expected to expand industry prospects while also posing new hurdles.
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will continue to dominate the global Aluminium Oxide Slurry market in terms of revenue throughout the forecast period, with a CAGR of 8%.
“Demand for CMP slurries will increase as the need for adjustable slurries with decreased defectivity and high oxide removal rate grows,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
What are the Prominent Driving Factors for Chemical Mechanical Planarization?
As the semiconductor industry continues to find amazing success in the memory chip and logic board categories, CMP slurries are expected to become more widely used. Aluminium Oxide Slurry is a common polishing/planarization method in the semiconductor industry.
Semiconductors are employed in numerous electronic gadgets (servers, consumer electronics, automotive, industrial electronics, etc.). High-speed processing for current computers, cellphones, flat-screen displays, and other electrical devices is only possible thanks to effective CMP processing, which is only possible thanks to semiconductors.
The industry is being forced to embrace and create new productivity methods as chip demand shifts. Artificial intelligence (AI), big data, and cloud computing are all growing in popularity, providing chipmakers with new development options and opportunities to boost performance.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4480