What Is TradersPost?
Founded in 2021 by Jonathan Wage, TradersPost is an automated trading platform that seamlessly implements investing strategies. TradersPost has over $20 million in assets under management, 2,000 active users, and more than 1 million trades executed.
TradersPost started as a personal project and has become one of the most valuable options for traders looking to automate their trading and track all their assets. TradersPost is compatible with five of the largest brokers – including TD Ameritrade, Robinhood, and TradeStation – and 4+ of the most established research platforms, including TrendSpider and TradingView.
In this quick TradersPost summary, I will go over all the best features of this platform. If you want to read a more in-depth analysis, check out our full TradersPost review.
Pros & Cons of TradersPost
- Supportrs US-based equities, options, futures, and forex
- Place trades automatically from your favorite broker
- Available on desktop and mobile devices
- Trade with your IRA
- Import trading strategies and implement them instantly
- Limited support for stocks
- Only supports five brokers
Supported Asset Classes
TradersPost is compatible with most US markets and offers complete access to:
- US-based stocks & ETFs
As of 2023, support for futures and crypto is limited, but they’re working on expanding and adding more asset classes in the near future.
Connect Your TradersPost Account With Your Favourite Broker
TradersPost is compatible with five of the largest online brokerages, and they’re always constantly working to increase their offerings. Next on the roadmap are Interactive Brokers, Coinbase, and Fidelity. As of early 2023, the supported brokers include:
- TD Ameritrade
After signing up, synchronizing your broker is easy and takes just a few minutes. Here are the steps:
- Sign in to your TradersPost account
- Navigate to the Brokers menu
- On the top right, click Connect Broker
- Select a broker and fill in some basic information
If you have any trouble or need more detailed information, you can contact TradersPost customer support anytime.
Import Your Trading Strategies Automatically
TradersPost supports synchronization with online brokerages – and you can also sync it with your favorite stock research platform and import your trading strategies automatically. The best of all is that you don’t need any coding experience. Here are some of the supported research platforms:
TradersPost uses webhooks – an automated message – to send the information about your trade from your research platform to your broker, which executes the trade for you. All of this without having to enter any of your personal information or log in to any platform.
Consolidate Your Investments In One Place
One of our favorite features about TradersPost is that you can keep track of every single investment from one trading interface. You can manage all your position across multiple accounts and brokers, simplifying and speeding up your trading process.
Additionally, TradersPost offers a safe backtesting environment where you can safely test out your strategies. If you’re looking to optimize your trading and save time, we recommend we can’t recommend this platform enough.
- TradersPost Starter: $42/month (or $588/year)
- TradersPost Basic: $99/month (or $1,010/year)
- TradersPost Pro: $199/month (or $2,030/year)
- TradersPost Premium: $299/month (or $3,050/year)
Anyone can sign up for a TradersPost account, and there are no special requirements. To create an account, you only need a valid email address. Here are the steps:
- Visit TradersPost’s website
- On the top right, click Register
- Enter your email address
If you use our link to sign up, you will get a 15% discount on all annual subscriptions, plus access to a 30-day free TradersPost account with full paper trading access.
TradersPost Trustpilot Reviews
TradersPost has outstanding user reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 on Trustpilot. Here’s what some of those users have to say about TradersPost:
- “Traderspost is very well built (Webhook to exchange/broker integration), and it works well. If you have the right strategy or indicator, this is the tool you need to look for as it’s easy to use and has a lot of paper trading options.” – Hari C.
- “Trading the US market from Australia is hard enough without battling the time difference. Traders post has allowed me to run my strategy on autopilot and get some sleep while making some money. ” – Tim F.
- “TradersPost allows me to make a humanly impossible trade. Dozens of trades on multiple assets are executed flawlessly while I sit back and relax. The dev team is very responsive and has many new features coming down the road.” – Edau D.
- “This product is so on point. I used to be glued to my computer watching charts all day until I started using this. Well, I am done with you all. Tools like this make this tough market we are in feel a little better, honestly.” – Chris M.
TradersPost is an excellent option if you want to take a hands-off approach to trade with an automated trading platform. Despite being relatively new, it has already established itself as one of the most solid options in the market, with very reasonable fees and broad support for the largest brokers and stock research platforms out there. For intermediate and expert traders looking to take their trading to the next level and optimize their time, we can’t recommend this platform enough.