Future Market Insights has just released a new report that looks at the worldwide rosemary extract market. The market is expected to reach US$ 1,063.2 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.8 percent over the ten-year forecast period.
The following factors will contribute to the global rosemary extract market’s growth.
- The worldwide rosemary market is boosted by rising consumer interest in aromatherapy and preservatives.
- The global rosemary market is growing due to the rising demand for herbal extract in the European nutraceutical industry.
- The personal care market is expanding, and consumers are becoming more aware of rosemary.
- The demand for rosemary in pet food is increasing.
- The worldwide rosemary extract market is driven by the use of essential oils generated from herbs like rosemary and other spice extracts in cancer therapy.
- Government-led herb and spice commercialization have a favorable impact on the worldwide rosemary extract industry.
Market Forecast for Rosemary Extract by Sales Channel
The division is divided into two categories based on the sales channel: direct sales and indirect sales. Manufacturers employ the ingredient in personal care items, beverages, food, and other products, therefore direct sales will account for the majority of the market. With a revenue share of 54.7 percent by 2027, the Direct Sales segment is estimated to dominate the global rosemary extract market throughout the forecast period. Indirect sales are estimated to contribute 45.3 percent of total value by 2027, totaling US$ 481.9 million.
Key Players in the Rosemary Extract Market
Givaudan SA, Kerry Group Plc., Takasago International Corporation, and Dohler GmbH are the major participants in the worldwide rosemary extract market. Foodchem International Corporation, McCormick and Company, Inc, Frutarom Industries Ltd., Robertet SA, Synthite Industries Ltd., International Taste Solutions Ltd., Organic Herb Inc., British Pepper, and Spice Company