According to the latest analysis by Emergen Research, the global population health management solutions market size is expected to exceed USD 48.64 Billion in terms of revenue from USD 21.63 Billion in 2019, delivering a CAGR of 11.3% through 2027. Increasing adoption of IoT in the healthcare sector is stimulating population health management solutions market growth.
Population health management solutions enables payers and providers to manage risk related to reimbursement policies, and also offer data storage, integration and patient monitoring options. These solution allow better patient care management by simplifying patient communication, risk stratification, data aggregation, and care coordination. Overall, population health management solutions enhance quality of patient care, cost-effectively.
The advent of technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, and as data science, and their rapid integration within the healthcare sector is creating lucrative opportunities for the population health management solutions market. Moreover, the shift towards value-based payment from fee-for-service, and the growing awareness regarding value-based payment among consumers will foster market size through 2027.
Key Highlights From Report
- On the basis of component type, the software sub-segment is forecast to register a considerable growth through 2027 on account of increasing adoption of software solutions by users to improve operational efficiency, enhance patient engagement, and increase cost-effectiveness.
- Based on deployment model, the on-premise sub-segment generated revenue close to USD 12.0 Billion in 2019 and is expected to gain major traction through 2027. High demand for the on-premise deployment model can be attributed to its several advantages, including reduced risk of data breaches, reusing of the current servers & storage hardware, and customized solutions.
- Based on end-use, the healthcare providers sub-segment dominates the market with a significant share as they assists in better disease management and offers accurate clinical outcomes. Healthcare providers are focussing on a cost-effective and patient-centric care, which will lead to major growth of the segment in the coming years.
- In the regional landscape, Europe accounts for a major share of the population health management solutions market owing to their growing demand in Germany and the U.K. In addition, the high level of awareness regarding health solutions, increased public-private investment towards chronic diseases, and the presence of a developed healthcare sector in the region will supplement market revenue share through 2027.
- Key players operating in the global population health management solutions market include I2I Population Health, Epic Systems Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Koninklijke Philips, Enli Health Intelligence, Optum, IBM Corporation, Healthec, LLC, and Health Catalyst, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Population Health Management Solutions Market on the basis of component, mode of deployment, end-user, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Post-Sale and Maintenance Services
- Consulting Services
- Training and Education Services
- Implementation Services
- Mode of Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Healthcare Providers
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Hospitals, Physician Groups, and Integrated Delivery Networks
- Diagnostic and Imaging Centers
- Home Healthcare Agencies, Nursing Homes, and Assisted Living Facilities
- Other Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
- Public Payers
- Private Payers
- Healthcare Providers
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/population-health-management-solutions-market