Increasing prevalence of various lifestyle diseases such as diabetes has compelled the population across the globe to undergo regular health checkups. Driven by this, the plasma separation tubes market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period from 2021 to 2031.
Surging demand for various types of blood diagnostic tests across hospitals, clinics, diagnostic laboratories, and research institutes is augmenting the growth in the market.
As per the latest survey by FMI, the global Plasma Separation Tubes Market is estimated to surpass US$ 874.6 Mn by 2031.
Antigens, antibodies, and foreign nucleic acid present in plasma play a vital role in the diagnosis of serious infectious diseases such as Alzheimer’s and cancer. Hence, rising awareness regarding the early disease detection of aforementioned diseases is expected to propel the demand for plasma separation tubes.
Plasma separation tubes contain a specialized gel that causes blood to clot and isolate plasma from blood, avoiding variability due to hemolysis. With successive outbreaks of novel diseases such as COVID-19 and Zika, these tubes have gained immense popularity as blood collecting devices for the centrifugation process across modern medical infrastructures.
Key Takeaways from Plasma Separation Tubes Market Analysis
- The U.S. is estimated to hold the lion’s share in the North America market, accounting for more than 87% of the regional sale in 2021.
- Russia is anticipated to emerge as the most remunerative market in Europe, contributing nearly 27.9% of the revenue share in the region by 2021.
- China is projected to register a swift growth in the East Asia market, accounting for around 66% of the demand share over the assessment period.
- India is expected to dominate the plasma separation tubes market in South Asia, holding sales of more than 33.2% in the region by the end of 2021.
- In terms of end user, the diagnostic laboratories segment is forecast to exhibit the fastest growth in the market, expanding at a CAGR of 6.4% between 2021 and 2031.
- Numerous companies are undertaking several initiatives to ensure the wellbeing of their employees, such as implementing regular medical checkups on quarter or semester-basis. Such initiatives are estimated to drive the growth in the market.
- Increasing demand for non-invasive diagnostics and blood sample collection tools for running tests on various diseases and research purposes across diagnostics laboratories is propelling the demand for plasma separation tubes.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7292