The global peristaltic pumps market size is expected to reach USD 2023.1 Million by 2028, and register a revenue CAGR of 6.1% throughout the forecast period. Owing to widespread applications in several industries, especially in the water & wastewater treatment industry, the demand for peristaltic pumps is increasing steadily, which is fueling the overall revenue growth of the market. In wastewater treatment plants, peristaltic pumps are widely used as primary sludge pumps.
The design of peristaltic pumps enables the machine in avoiding wear caused by abrasive materials. Additionally, peristaltic pumps are highly effective at pumping wastewater having toxic or trapped gases, such as chlorine and hydrogen peroxide. By pumping the accumulated gas through the tubing while maintaining a continuous water flow, peristaltic pumps are gaining popularity across various industries.
Furthermore, peristaltic pumps, also known as roller pumps, are also used in pumping different types of liquids. They offer various features, including low protection costs, seal-less design, self-priming & dry running, high suction, gentle pushing act, no fall, scratch resistance, reversible, solid managing, and precise dosing and clean. Due to these features, peristaltic pumps find widespread applications in medical & pharmaceuticals, chemical processing, food & beverage, mining, pulp & paper, and other end-use industries.
Being extensively used in the food & beverage industry, peristaltic pumps are able to handle food slurries comprising fruit skins, vegetables, and other solid wastes. Moreover, this pump is also utilized in precise metering/dosing of liquid ingredients, flavor additives, and chemicals.
Grab Your Free Sample PDF Copy Now
Key Highlights of Report:
- In September 2020, Ingersoll Rand Inc. announced about the purchase of a renowned company based in Montelimar, France, Albin Pump SAS (Albin). This acquisition was intended to broadening the offerings of Ingersoll Rand Inc. on fluid management technology.
- The peristaltic hose pumps segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the market in 2019. Owing to the ability to operate at extreme pressure, peristaltic hose pump is gaining traction, which is also contributing to the segment’s revenue growth.
- A peristaltic pump is basically a non-siphoning pump, preventing fluid backflow into the system, which is leading to enhanced precision at the time of dispensing.
- The paints & coatings segment is likely to register the fastest revenue CAGR going ahead. The peristaltic pump’s versatility can reliably manage a broad range of paints and coatings starting from water-thin liquids to highly viscous fluids.
- Europe market held a substantial revenue share in the market in 2019, because of the strict legislative policies regarding water and wastewater treatment, including the Water Framework Directive (WFD) and Urban Wastewater Treatment Directive (UWWTD). Moreover, increasing prevalence of cardiovascular and neurological diseases and rapid growth of elderly population are augmenting demand for peristaltic pumps in various pharmaceutical applications, thereby boosting the regional market growth.
- Leading market participants are Wanner Engineering Inc., Verder Group, Gilson Inc., Flowrox Oy, Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group, Cole-Parmer Instrument Company LLC, WELCO Co. Ltd., Randolph Austin, Ravel Hiteks Pvt. Ltd., and IDEX Corporation.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global peristaltic pumps market in terms of product type, discharge capacity, industry vertical, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Peristaltic Hose Pumps
- Peristaltic Tube Pumps
Discharge Capacity Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Up to 30 psi
- 30–50 psi
- 50–100 psi
- 100–200 psi
- Above 200 psi
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Food & Beverage
- Chemical Processing
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Paints & Coatings
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/peristaltic-pumps-market