The global in-memory computing market size to reach USD 44.10 Billion in 2028, and register a revenue CAGR of 18.4% throughout the forecast period. The in-memory computing market revenue is predicted to increase significantly going ahead owing to increasing need for faster processing and analytics on big data.
To maintain a competitive edge and meet the needs for optimal customer experience, enterprises are seeking for different solutions to deal with the never-ending demands for better and faster performance. This is boosting the development of in-memory computing technologies, thus, supporting the revenue growth of the global market.
Additionally, growing demand for unifying analytical and transactional processing for real-time insights as well as closed-loop analytics is further augmenting the market revenue growth. Rapid incorporation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)-based technologies to gain real-time actionable consumer insights is foreseen to accelerate the growth of the global in-memory computing market in the near future.
However, rising concerns about data extraction is predicted to obstruct the in-memory computing market growth to some extent between 2021 and 2028.
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- The on-premises segment revenue is expected to increase significantly over the forecast period. To improve data security, on-premises-based in-memory computing systems are implemented at a high rate across several industries, which is predicted to support the revenue growth of this segment going ahead.
- Rising demand for improving risk intelligence abilities to combat several risk exposures in large- and small-scale organizations is fueling the revenue growth of the risk management & fraud detection segment, which is predicted to lead on account of revenue contribution to the global in-memory computing market going ahead.
- Based on revenue share, the in-memory database segment is predicted to occupy a significant growth rate between 2021 and 2028, because of the fast adoption of in-memory database solutions for enhancing scalability and performance, along with developing real-time applications.
- On the basis of revenue share, the BFSI segment is registering significant growth due to rising adoption of in-memory computing systems for several applications related to the BFSI sector.
- Factors including rising application of predictive analytics using in-memory computing by medium and small-sized enterprises as well as government entities in various countries in North America is expected to propel revenue growth of the market in the region during the forecast period.
- Major companies operating in the market are Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, SAP SE, TIBCO Software Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Intel Corporation, Giga Spaces Technologies Inc., MongoDB Inc., Teradata Corporation, and Grid Gain Systems.
- In July 2019, Intel and SAP introduced a technology strategic alliance focused on the optimization of Intel platforms, such as Intel Optane DC persistent memory and Intel Xeon Scalable chipsets, for end-to-end software programs for SAP enterprise, like SAP S/4HANA. The strategic alliance is targeted to utilize Intel systems for strengthening the SAP platform technologies, which facilitate various business applications including in-memory computing, blockchain technology, streaming Big Data analytics, augmented and virtual reality, AI, and ML.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global in-memory computing market on the basis of deployment, solution, application, end-use, and region:
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- In-Memory Database
- Data Stream Processing
- In-Memory Data Grid
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- GIS Processing
- Predictive Analytics
- Sales & Marketing
- Sentiment Analysis
- Supply Chain Management
- Risk Management & Fraud Detection
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT and telecom
- Transportation & Logistics
- Energy and Utilities
- Retail & E-commerce
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-memory-computing-market