Optiguard security camera Reviews
Customers rate Optiguard security camera reviews 4.8 out of 5 stars. Optiguard Security Camera is all you’ve been looking for when it comes to the security of your home, office, and other places.
Why is your mind never at rest whenever you leave home? If this is about the security status of your house — whether or not burglars have invaded your space and looted away your property — then there is definitely something you are not doing yet.
In the wake of robberies and burglaries, everybody is looking for ways to tighten up security. But it seems these hoodlums operate when we go out of our houses or at night when nobody is watching.
But you can be smarter now because it is possible for you to watch over your house with eagle eyes when you are out on vacation or at your workplace or even late at night.
With the Optiguard security camera, you can never lose guard. This security camera is a revolutionary PTZ camera that outperforms conventional cameras. The manufacturers have taken time to build an eagle in the form of a camera because nothing will ever happen without your knowledge once the Optiguard security camera is in charge.
Because several reviewers hide the salient details of the Optiguard security camera, I have decided to expose all you need to know about this surveillance camera — the features, benefits, pros, cons, and many more — so that you will be able to make an informed decision.
First off, why do you need an Optiguard security camera?
Why Optiguard security camera is a MUST-HAVE for every home
We need security cameras not just in our homes but our workplaces, schools, and various other areas. Unfortunately, we cannot bank our hopes on regular surveillance cameras because they lack the features to provide top-notch security.
Regular cameras will fail you at night because they go blind in the absence of illumination. And this is when most burglars launch their attacks! Thanks to the night vision support of the Optiguard security camera, you can now sleep with your two eyes closed.
Forget cameras that produce footage so poor that you cannot identify trespassers. Optiguard security camera is built with a 1080P camera lens that produces crystal-clear images and footage.
Optiguard security camera does it differently and every home that installs this surveillance camera is sure of access to:
- High-level security
- 24-hour surveillance
- Minimal power consumption
- surveillance from any location
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Surveillance camera with a high value for money
What is an Optiguard security camera? (Optiguard security camera reviews)
Optiguard security camera is a revolutionary panoramic camera from a trusted background designed for high-end monitoring of any area, round-the-clock. You will often see an Optiguard security camera referred to as PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom) camera because it shows 3D rotation. But that’s not the only advantage the camera has over regular cameras.
Whereas conventional cameras fail to produce data at night, the Optiguard security camera continues to work, using the infrared system for night vision. You cannot over-emphasize the importance of having a camera with night vision support because more than 70% of burglaries happen at night.
You can rest assured that the Optiguard security camera will generate high-quality footage thanks to its 1080P lens. No more blurs on the footage when you report an incident to the police. The culprit(s) will be identified and never let off the hook.
An intelligent motion sensor in the camera is activated when it detects positional changes. Optiguard security camera starts following anybody that comes around the camera until they are identified.
The beauty of it all is that you can see footage live from the integrated smartphone or computer from wherever you are and, using the built-in alarm system, you can give trespassers a run for their lives.
Worry not again about your properties when you have an Optiguard security camera. In times of emergency, you can also use the built-in microphone and loudspeaker to check up on your loved ones.
Anybody looking at the Optiguard security camera will easily mistake it for a lightbulb which is a perfect camouflage to avoid detection by potential attackers who may attempt to destroy the camera. Indeed, the Optiguard security camera plugs into an ordinary light bulb socket and so you don’t have to stress over buying a special socket for it.
Features of Optiguard security camera (Optiguard security camera reviews)
- Intelligent Motion Detection — Nothing ever happens without your knowledge. And that’s because the Optiguard security camera is quick to respond to motion changes. Once the camera senses motion, it starts following the object. At the same time, a notification is sent to your phone to get your attention.
- Built-in alarm system — Take those hoodlums by surprise! Sound the alarm bell to draw attention to your house when you notice any suspicious activity. They will pick Usain Bolt and scamper into the bushes to avoid getting caught.
- Advanced lens resolution — Gone are the days when you have to squint to identify faces on security cameras. Optiguard security camera makes the video world a lot more interesting because it uses a 1080P lens to produce advanced resolution images and footage.
360-degree surveillance — One big disadvantage of regular security cameras is that they have a limited range of motion. While some turn through a quarter of a circle, others are static. The result is blind angles which are not good news. Clear out those blind angles with the panoramic Optiguard security camera which goes all-round to monitor your space.
- Normal light bulb socket — Nobody will have problems with where to install the Optiguard security camera because it plugs into a normal E26- or E27-type light bulb socket. No wiring or drilling is needed. The camera uses electricity directly and camouflages as a light bulb.
Smartphone control — Out on vacation? At your workplace? No problem! You can monitor your house from wherever you are as long as your smartphone is connected to the camera and is within WiFi range. Optiguard security camera is compatible with both Android and iOS versions and with Windows versions of computers.
- Night vision compatibility — Who says the night is for sleep? Maybe for us, humans, and other cameras but certainly not Optiguard security cameras. It works 24-7! At night, it uses Infrared radiation to power its night vision.
- Built-in Microphone and loudspeaker — Are you away but would want to speak with your kids? Do you have an urgent message to drop at home? You cannot only monitor but hear directly from home. Thanks to the built-in microphone and loudspeaker, the Optiguard security camera supports voice communication, allowing you to hear directly from the horse’s mouth.
- SD card storage — Before now, surveillance cameras relied on the cloud for data storage. But technology has made life easier and we can see a reflection of that in the Optiguard security camera storage system. Even if your cloud subscription is down or you don’t have an account, you can still store data in the SD card which you can effortlessly slot into the camera.
Guide on how to set up and use Optiguard security camera
It will take you no more than 5 minutes to get the Optiguard security camera WiFi Video Bulb up and running. The installation process is easy. You can connect your camera to your phone in no time so you can start using the camera right away.
To connect your panoramic camera to my phone, you have to follow the steps below:
Step 1: Turn Off the Light bulb socket switch before installing SafeCam. This is for safety purposes.
Step 2: Unbox the package to take out the camera. Alongside the camera, you will find an instructional guide and a screw.
Step 3: Connect the E26/E27 socket of the camera to your regular light bulb socket. Then screw the camera in place.
Step 4: Turn on your WiFi. Optiguard security camera is compatible with 2.4GHz WiFi.
Step 5: Download the app from Google Play Store (for Android) or App Store (for iOS devices).
Step 6: Scan the QR code on the camera in order to connect it to the app. Add your camera to your account.
Step 7: Your phone is now connected to the Optiguard security camera. You are now ready to watch recorded or live videos on your phone.
Where can I install the Optiguard security camera?
For your peace of mind at home and also for surveillance at commercial places, the Optiguard security camera is the eagle high up in the sky you can rely on with surveillance matters.
The common places you can choose to install this state-of-the-art camera include your Home, at the Mall, Smaller shops, Gas Stations, or Schools.
Technical Specifications (Optiguard security camera reviews)
- Frame rate: 15 frames per second, 1080P resolution, 1/3-inch CMOS sensor.
- 02 Lux using an IR 6mm lens and 0.02 Lux@(2.0, AGC ON).
- Speaking intercom: Movement Intercom with two-way voice support for tracking.
- MODE IR-CUT Local Storage for Automatic Switch Movement Detection Support: Maximum 128G TF card support, link video/event recording, support TF card storage.
- Conventional connected connection.
- Power supply DC Working temperature range of 110V-220V: -20°C to 80°C; power consumption: 24W working humidity 10% 95% non-condensing
what Are The Benefits of Optiguard security camera (Optiguard security camera reviews)
Round-the-clock surveillance of your home, gas station, school, warehouse, etc to ensure keep intrusion and burglary at bay
No maintenance fees, as you can now save money rather than spend on monthly or maintenance charges and fees unless you’re using the cloud storage option.
Lightweight and portable, which makes it easy to carry the camera around when you embark on journeys.
For both indoor and outdoor surveillance. Now you can have your eyes both inside and outside of your home.
Low energy cost. While plugged in, it uses minimal energy.
Budget-friendly, so you don’t have to break the bank to purchase this camera or locate it with security personnel.
Is the Optiguard security camera worth my money?
From a close evaluation of the Optiguard security camera, the camera seems to be worth the hype. It is an excellent PTZ camera with high-end features and is, interestingly, budget-friendly. Owing to its performance, it is one of the most widely sold panoramic cameras of recent times.
Customers have indeed been giving positive reviews on the Optiguard security cameras. If it were SCAM, it wouldn’t stand the test of time, obviously.
Pros and Cons Of Optiguard security camera (Optiguard security camera Reviews)
Pros: Optiguard security camera
- 1080P high-definition video recording
- Auto-tracking movement function
- Cloud storage recording
- Connection to phone or tablet
- Infrared and white LEDs for full-color night vision
- Motion Detection
- Remotely view on the phone or tablet screen
- SD card Support up to 64GB
- Voice telecom
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
Cons: Optiguard security camera
- 4GHz WiFi as against 5GHz
- Supply is limited
- Only Available on the Official website
Where to buy Optiguard security camera
Optiguard security camera is only available on the official website. Head over to the company website and seize this opportunity to get an Optiguard security camera at a discounted price.
Optiguard security camera Camera Prices:
1 unit: $49
2 units: $36/each + 1 free unit
3 units: $30/each + 2 free units
There is a 3-year warranty policy as well so you will be getting along with the gadget.
What are People Asking about the Optiguard security camera?
How far can the security camera transmit?
Optiguard security camera will be able to see 10-15m far from its installation point. Its angular motion, however, is all-round.
Does the security camera work without power?
No. Optiguard security camera must be plugged into a power socket for it to work. It uses electricity directly from the socket.
Can the security camera work without Wi-Fi?
As long as you want to watch footage from your smartphone, your Wi-Fi network must be enabled.
Can I see thieves at night with this camera?
Definitely! Optiguard security camera is built especially for night vision. It uses IR technology to produce data at night.
What happens if the Optiguard security camera is not working?
You can return the product within 30 days of purchase if it is not working.
Final Verdict On Optiguard security camera (Optiguard security camera Reviews)
Year and year attacks at home in the form of thefts and burglaries continue. Even with the commonest of security cameras, not every camera can tell the story well.
If you need a surveillance camera that can capture thieves and burglars so the law will punish them and recover your properties; a camera that allows you to scare off trespassers and potential attackers; or a camera that will keep you and your household safe from harm, Optiguard security camera is what you’ve been looking for.