According to the latest analysis by Emergen Research, the Global Mobile Medical Apps Market size is expected to reach USD 17.61 Billion from USD 3.65 Billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 22.9% through 2027. Growing digitalization in the healthcare industry, penetration of smartphones, and access to the internet are the key factors stimulating mobile medical apps market growth.
Mobile medical apps are experiencing major popularity as they aid in managing one’s health, by having access to important information regarding health statistics. These apps are often used as an accessory to a regulated medical device, and the mobile platform helps the current health statistic in any given time. Innovative ideas by new manufacturers are to create more customer-friendly apps along with growing investment in health start-ups will favor mobile medical apps market traction. Moreover, availability of mobile computing devices and smartphones along with surging consumer demand for mobile health apps will supplement market revenue share over the forecast period.
Grab Your Free Sample PDF Copy Now
Key Highlights from Report:
- Based on specialty, the cardiology sub-segment is forecast to make major contributions to the mobile medical apps market share through 2027 on account of rising incidences of cardiovascular disease, and other co-morbidities like coronary heart disease, hyperlipidemia, and hypertension. Growing awareness regarding the disease and its treatment will boost segmental growth in the coming years.
- Based on subscription, the free version of mobile medical apps sub-segment is expected to have a relatively larger market share through 2027 on account of consumer preference for free versions. In addition, availability of paid apps that allow accessibility to some content without any cost will also boost segmental growth.
- Based on platform, the android sub-segment is leading the global mobile medical apps market with the largest revenue share. Over 325,000 healthcare apps that are available globally are taken over to the iOS platform for medical apps.
- In the regional landscape, North America is expected to account for a major share in the global medical mobile apps market over the forecast period on account of high disposable incomes and rising investment for the adoption of advanced technology in the healthcare sector across the region.
- The APAC region is forecast to exhibit a notable CAGR of 23.4% through 2027 on account of exploding geriatric population across the region. Several developing countries in the region are offering medical apps to aid patients with low income to gain better access to health-related information.
- Key players operating in the global mobile medical apps market include Patientkeeper Inc., AliveCor Inc., Philips, Samsung Electronics, IMS Health Inc., Nike, AT&T, Medtronic, Cerner, and Qualcomm, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Mobile Medical Apps Market on the basis of specialty, subscription, platform, end-user, and region:
- Specialty Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Critical Care
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Subscription Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Free Subscription
- Fee-Based Subscription
- Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mobile-medical-apps-market