The Mobile C-Arms Market is expected to be valued at USD 1.61 Billion in 2027 from USD 1.07 Billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 5.2% through the forecast period. The emergence of varied chronic diseases over the past decade that requires early examination and on-time diagnosis and treatment to prevent complications from arising is the primary factor driving the market growth. Additionally, the escalating incidences of road accidents and traumatic injuries leading to orthopedic dysfunctions are creating an augmented need for mobile c-arm devices, thereby propelling the industry growth. Moreover, the escalating geriatric populace across the world, advancements and innovations in technologies, and the escalating inclination towards less invasive surgical methods are contributing to the market expansion.
Over the last decade, competition in the market has intensified in the private sector, compelling private hospitals to increase their focus on technological advancements and the rapid adoption of mobile c-arm devices. The increasing usage of mobile c-arms for orthopedic surgical procedures such as repositioning dislocated bone fragments and placing pedicle screws in the spine has bolstered the requirement of the technology in the healthcare sector. Furthermore, increased efforts by industry players to introduce a cost-efficient model of the technology are boosting the industry growth.
Key Highlights from Report:
- The Full-Size C Arm devices sub-segment occupied a significant share of the industry in 2019 and is projected to register a significant CAGR in the estimated timeframe. This can be ascribed to the high application scope of the device in the surgical and orthopedic disciplines. The technology makes the procedures painless for patients and increases the convenience of the diagnosis for the healthcare procedures.
- The orthopedics and trauma sub-segment occupied the largest share of the industry in 2019 and is forecast to account for a significant percentage of the market in the projected timeframe. This can be ascribed to the increasing incorporation of mobile c-arms leading to a drastic reduction in the operational risks and significantly improved efficiency. Additionally, the application of these devices has minimized radiology expenses.
- North America occupied a sizeable share of the industry in 2019 and is projected to command the market expansion in the forecast timeframe. This can be accredited to the escalating geriatric population in the region, the soaring investment in healthcare facilities, and escalating apprehension among patients.
- The Asia Pacific market is set to expand rapidly, registering a significantly high CAGR of 6.1% in the projected timeframe. The regional growth can be attributed to the increasing number of hospitals equipped with cutting edge technology and equipment, the presence of critical health centers, and the augmenting medical tourism in the region.
- Major companies operating in the market are Toshiba Medical Systems, GE Healthcare, Hologic Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Systems, Ziehm Imaging, Siemens AG, OrthoScan, Inc., Eurocolumbus Srl, and Shimadzu Corporation, among others.
- Trivitron Healthcare, in January 2020, introduced a digital c-arm called “Elite” at the Arab Health 2020 Conference in Dubai. Elite assists in delivering high-resolution images with enhanced greyscale resolution to screen for minute details and augment the operational efficiency through the accurately positioned movements.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Mobile C-Arms Market on the basis of type, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Mini C-Arms
- Full-Size C-Arms
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Orthopedics and Trauma
- Pain Management
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mobile-c-arms-market