The marketing operations management market is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 22.6 Bn by 2032 from US$ 10.5 Bn in 2022, rising rapidly at a CAGR of 7.9% throughout the forecast period.
New marketing channels involving online and offline channels are increasing the sales of different marketing tactics, including digital marketing and marketing operations management systems, fueling the sales of marketing operations management systems.
The high penetration of smartphones and 5G/4G networks in businesses that help them in reaching the end-users and enhance the customer experience pushes the sales of marketing operations management systems.
Advertisers and PR companies are also adopting the latest advertising tactics involving digital marketing smoothening the marketing operations management market, fueling the sales marketing management systems.
The digitalization of corporate spaces, including advertising agencies integrating artificial intelligence, machine learning, and predictive decision-making, expands the marketing operations management systems.
These marketing tactics involve chatbots, push notifications, email marketing, and social media operations covering the marketing operations management, enhancing the customer product experience and awareness of the market.
New industries adding up in the market are also creating multiple opportunities for the marketing operations management market, widening the advertising agencies to opt for marketing management platforms to engage more potential customers.
A higher number of people joining social media platforms, consuming and creating content through multiple digital channels are also helping the market expand its space in new regions.
- As per the global marketing operations management market study, the software segment is expected to advance at a CAGR of 7.3% throughout the forecast period by component.
- According to global marketing operations management market research, the manufacturing execution systems segment is expected to lead at a CAGR of 7.2% throughout the forecast period by functionality.
- During the projected period, the non-metallic segment of the electrical conduit market is expected to rise faster CAGR. Both rigid and flexible conduits use non-metallic conduits.
- India is the fastest-growing market globally, thriving at a CAGR of 9.6%, making the Asia Pacific market, enhancing the corporate marketing tactics.
- Demand for marketing operations management tools also rose in the United Kingdom and China with CAGRs of 9.1% and 7.7%, respectively, owing to the rapid digitization and increased use of social media marketing.
Few globally established players dominate the marketing operations management market, including Adobe Inc, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Hubspot Inc, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft, Oracle Corporation, and SAP SE. The key players use mergers, partnerships, and multiple marketing tools to spread the word about their marketing management platform.