According to a recent analysis by Emergent Research, the size of the worldwide drone camera market is anticipated to reach USD 32.07 billion in 2028 and have a revenue CAGR of 28.4% over that time. Increasing applications of drone cameras in industries like agriculture, defense, media, and entertainment are among the main causes propelling market revenue development. Other important drivers include technological advancements in various industries.
To stop people from assembling, governments and municipal authorities chose to employ drones for monitoring. Additionally, governments entered into several contracts with various businesses for the sale of drones that can conduct widespread monitoring. Authorities are utilizing drones to broadcast warnings and information regarding lockdown measures in addition to street surveillance, particularly in rural areas where open communication channels for health information are lacking.
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) that are outfitted with a variety of technologies, including GPS, infrared cameras, and lasers, use drone cameras. Drones are quite effective at taking aerial photos and films in high definition from various angles and heights. They are inexpensive to use and quickly deployable, which is driving steady acceptance across many industries.
Get Sample with Latest Trends and Future Advancements in Drone Camera Market
Applications and more sophisticated drone camera technologies are always being developed. A smartphone or tablet can be used to remotely control drone cameras, making it simpler and more convenient to use them whenever and wherever you want. These gadgets may be used for a variety of tasks, including aerial photography, geographic imaging, weather forecasting, and surveillance over a specified area. Growing support for drone cameras in the media and entertainment sector is propelling market revenue growth. Drone cameras are also frequently employed in the chemical and agricultural industries for crop monitoring and management, disaster management, or both in each sector.
A drone camera is a piece of equipment that is mounted inside a drone and used to record videos or take pictures while the drone is in flight. Drone cameras are used for a variety of tasks, including delivery of goods and meals, surveillance of a specific region, and thermal imaging. The demand for high-resolution cameras to be installed in drones that are capable of shooting effective, high-quality photographs from a wider angle has increased as the use of drones in many industries has grown.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- DJI introduced the small 2 drones in November 2020. It has a 3-inch CMOS sensor, five quick shot modes, a backup battery of 5200 mAh, and up to 12 million effective pixels. In the interim, DJI also introduced the Mavic Mini in October 2019 and the Mavic Air 2 in April 2021. This has allowed it to grow the DJI Drone Camera ecosystem in China.
- Due to the high-quality photos and resolution, the SD camera segment had a remarkably strong revenue share in 2020 and is predicted to rise quickly going forward.
- Due to the constant growth of aerial photography and videography, which enables users to snap pictures from a distance, the photography and videography market accounted for a disproportionately large revenue share in 2020.
- Commercial drones and cameras mounted on these devices have greatly improved as the drone business has grown quickly in a short period, which has recently led to increasing acceptance and preference in a variety of industries and sectors. Based on this, it is anticipated that the commercial segment’s revenue would expand rapidly throughout the forecast period due to the growing number of industries and sectors where drones are being used, including transportation, oil and gas, mining, and logistics.
- Due to the increasing demand for drone cameras from various sectors across the region’s nations, North America’s revenue share accounted for a much bigger percentage of global revenue in 2020. Additionally, because drones are so inexpensive, firms and entrepreneurs may use them in a variety of inventive ways.
- DJI Innovations, Canon Inc., Aeryon Labs Inc., Precision Technologies Ltd., Garmin Ltd., GoPro, Inc., Aerialtronics DV B.V., Aerobros, AiDrones, and DST Control are some of the major companies mentioned in the market study.
Emergen Research has segmented the global drone camera market based on type, application, type, end-user, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- HD Cameras
- SD Cameras
Application (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Photography and videography
- Thermal imaging
Resolution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- 12MP – 20MP
- 20MP – 32MP
- 32MP and Above
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Homeland Security
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- the U.S.
- the U.K.
- Rest of Europe
- the Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest Of MEA
To get leading market solutions, Visit the Link