The Global Isoflavones Market is expected to be valued at USD 45.22 Billion in 2027 from USD 17.03 Billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 12.9% through the forecast period. The isoflavones industry is experiencing an exponential rise owing to the increasing incidences of cancer. Cancer largely impacts the economic as well as social growth in the U.S. and across the globe. This disease is highly responsible for contributing to the global cost burden of disease. It is predicted that nearly 1,806,590 new cancer cases are about to be diagnosed in the country U.S. in the year 2020, and approximately 606,520 deaths would occur due to the deadly disease. Playing an important role in inhibiting the growth and development of cancer, isoflavones regulate the gene modulation that is associated with cell cycle control and apoptosis.
Key Highlights from Report
- In September 2019, a leading firm, Frutarom Health, was engaged in producing healthy nutritional ingredients, launched Organic SoyLife Complex—a unique organic soy isoflavones.
- Three effective isoflavones purification and extraction methods are Soxhlet extraction, solid phase extraction, and accelerated solvent extraction.
- The soaring demand for isoflavones from the industry like cosmetics and personal care for treating skin tightening, wrinkles, skin hydration, and sun damage protection, and is significantly fueling the sector’s growth.
- Being rich of antioxidants, isoflavones aids in lowering the cholesterol levels, thus reducing the risk of cardiac stroke and other coronary heart diseases.
- The growing inclination amongst considerable consumers worldwide towards the healthy food consumption and healthy well-being are triggering the demand for natural products such as isoflavones.
- High demand for isoflavones in the personal care and cosmetic industries is contributing significantly to Europe’s growth.
- Major players are Biomax, BASF SE, Cargill, Nutra Green Biotechnology, Archer Daniels Midland Company, DSM, Nexira Inc., International Flavors and Fragrances, SK Bioland, and Herbo Nutra.
Emergen Research has segmented the Global Isoflavones market on the basis of source, form, application, and region:
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Red Clover
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Food & Beverage
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: