With the increased usage of smart electronic devices, increased digitization, and changing lifestyles, the consumer electronics business has been growing at a rapid pace. Thermoelectric coolers are commonly used in consumer electronics to cool telecom devices, central processing units, battery thermal management, and kiosk cooling. In the next years, the increased acceptance of these consumer goods is likely to help sales and demand for thermoelectric coolers. In addition, companies are offering refrigerated (POP) Point Of Purchase displays for a variety of commercial sellers, such as II-VI Marlow.
Thermoelectric Coolers in the Automotive Industry – TE Coolers are in High Demand
In the automotive sector, thermoelectrics are commonly utilised to cool or heat vehicle seats. Car seats in the back and front can be separately cooled based on the occupant’s preference thanks to effective cooling provided by thermoelectric coolers. This allows each passenger in the vehicle to have their own level of comfort.
Furthermore, with the growing popularity of hybrid electric vehicles (HEV), thermoelectric cooler demand is likely to rise in the coming years. Hybrid electric car batteries require efficient cooling systems that maintain a constant temperature during the vehicle’s operation. Thermoelectric coolers provide maximum cooling, which regulates battery temperature and ensures peak performance regardless of external conditions. The sale of thermoelectric coolers is likely to increase in the coming years as a result of this.
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The Report’s Highlights
- A detailed scenario of the parent market is presented.
- Market dynamics are undergoing changes.
- The target market is segmented in great detail.
- Market size, both in terms of value and volume, has been measured in the past, present, and forecast.
- Trends and developments in the industry
- Market participants’ strategies and product developments in the context of competition
- Potential and niche segments are examined, as well as their regional implications.
- Analysis of the market’s performance that isn’t skewed
- Intelligence that is up to date and essential for market players to improve and maintain their competitiveness.
Ferrotec Corporation, Applied Thermoelectric Solutions LLC, Adcol Electronics, Beijing Huimao Cooling Co., Ltd., AMS Technologies, Analog Technologies, Gentherm, TEC Microsystems, TE Technologies Inc., Taicang TE Cooler Co., Ltd., II-VI Marlow, Hicooltec Electronics, and II-VI Marlow, Hicooltec Electronics are just a few of the major players profiled. In the thermoelectric cooler industry, there have been numerous product developments, mergers, and strategic alliances. For example, AMS Technologies recently purchased ELFORLIGHT, a company that can provide complete systems.
Get Brochure of this report at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=608