Planning and building an app is not an easy process. Even if you have a great idea, you still have to gather all the necessary resources if you want your app to be successful. One of the most important factors often overlooked is hiring the right mobile app developers. This article discusses how to find an app developer.
Where to find a mobile app developer?
You can start your search for an app developer or dedicated developers in several places:
- Freelance platforms like Upwork. These platforms have the best candidates because they are fully vetted. Also, such platforms have transparent rates, so you can see how much a freelancer will cost from the start.
- Technical blogs like Habr. They are a great source when you’re looking for an app developer. They’ll usually have articles about app development and the overall process, so you’ll go deeper into the development process.
- Creative communities. There are communities where app developers upload portfolios and samples of their work, such as Quora and Reddit. If you find someone you like, you can reach out and learn more about them.
- B2B directories like Clutch. If you’re going to hire an agency, consider B2B directories with information, reviews, and ratings of companies.
- Google. It is the Holy Grail. The only problem with Google is that you have to be careful and carefully vet the people or companies you find here.
Another great option to find an app developer is the Voypost talent pool. Let`s discuss it in more detail.
What is Voypost talent pool?
Voypost talent pool is a tool for a quick search of Ukrainian app developers, thanks to which you can quickly find the best match for app developers. Voypost talent pool includes more than 60 different search parameters – IT project type, technology stack, experience level, industry, etc.
Voypost talent pool selects the best Ukrainian app developers to hire. They will match you with the right app development candidate in just 1-3 days. You can cancel or replace an app developer anytime in the first month at 0$ cost.
Ukrainian app developers conduct an interview with HR specialists, then they conduct a technical interview, pass a live coding test, and perform a technical task. Our candidates also take an English-level test. It checks their communication skills and ability to work in a team. We test for 60+ skills, data structures, algorithms, systems design, software specializations & frameworks.
So, if you want to find an app developer quickly and without any headache, turn to the Voypost talent pool.
Why Ukrainian app developers are the best choice?
A detailed breakdown of Ukrainian developers’ advantages would go far beyond the scope of this article. Here is a quick glimpse:
- Ukrainian developers win at numerous Global Programming Olympics and hackathons.
- Multiple tech and blockchain-related startups keep growing in Ukraine.
- Numerous international IT company offices work in Ukraine, for example, Japanese GlobalLogic, German Luxoft, and Polish Proziff.
- 100+ Fortune 500 companies built their teams of Ukrainian IT specialists.
- Proficiency domains include automotive, robotics, healthcare applications, embedded systems, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and other technologies.
- Ukrainian developers have similar cultural values with European countries and the USA.
- Ukrainian developers offer their services at lower prices than developers from other Eastern European countries.
- Now there are about 285 000 developers and more than 4000 technology companies in Ukraine.
All this speaks about the great potential of Ukraine as a market for hiring developers. And this potential has hardly changed, even despite a large-scale Russian military invasion in February 2022. Ukrainian developers support the economy, while AFU protects the country.