Planning to buy Windows 11? Here’s a step-to-step guide for you. Windows 11 is the latest Operating System developed by Microsoft and represents a big step forward compared to the previous version, both in terms of UI, functionality, and performance. With round corners, Windows 11 offers a new, elegant, and modern design intended to provide easy navigation to all types of users. The new interface also features a centered Start button and new widgets to easily check the latest news, the weather, and more on the main screen. The new OS is also compatible with many Android Apps and can be customized to the user’s liking.
Despite being the latest upgrade from Microsoft, if you already own an active license on your PC, you have the chance to try all the new features for free. Otherwise, you will have to purchase an original license. Fortunately, today you have the chance to get Windows 11 at a discounted price: this is possible thanks to Mr Key Shop, a popular digital software reseller that for over twenty years has been offering its customers a vast assortment of original products at extremely advantageous prices. By relying on Mr Key Shop you also have the chance to buy Windows 10 for cheap and then opt-in for the free upgrade to Windows 11 provided by Microsoft. This way you’ll be able to upgrade your PC and enjoy all the new features included in the latest version of the Operating System.
Windows 11 price
As the latest upgrade available, Windows 11 comes at a considerable price. However, what if you could get the exact same product and pay less than a third of the original price? Today you can rely on many online stores that sell legit Windows licenses at very competitive prices. For instance, Mr Key Shop offers Windows 11 Home for 89.99 $ and Windows 11 Pro for 99.90 $. On the shop you can also find Windows 10 best deals: even though it is not the latest version of the system, it still works very well on older computers. Furthermore, by purchasing Windows 10 you can save money and still get Windows 11 by taking advantage of the free upgrade offered by Microsoft.
Where to buy Windows 11 at the best price
Today, if you are not entitled to the free upgrade to the latest system you can still choose between many different options to get the new Operating System. If you’re planning to buy Windows 11 on the official Microsoft store at full price, here are the steps to follow:
- Click on the Start button
- Select Settings > System> Activation
If, on the other hand, you are not in possession of a product key or a digital license you’ll need to follow some additional steps:
- Click on Go to Store
- Select the license you’d like to purchase
By following this procedure you’ll be buying Windows 11 at full price. Luckily, today you can save up to 70% and get the exact same product. This is possible thanks to the digital software retailer Mr Key Shop, which gives you the chance to purchase a wide diversity of original digital software at a very competitive price. The value and reliability of the company are validated by the many verified reviews and the excellent score of 4.9 on TrustPilot.
Mr Key Shop offers its customers a vast range of products in the form of digital licenses for Operating Systems (such as Windows 11, Windows 10 and the older versions as well) and many other products. In fact, you can buy Office 2021 for Windows and Mac, a great variety of Windows Server products, the best antivirus subscriptions for PC, Mac, Android, and iOS, and much more at very affordable prices. You can also buy the best VPNs currently on the market to better protect your devices. By relying on Mr Key Shop you will also be able to enjoy many different benefits. Let’s have a closer look at all of them.
- By purchasing the latest Operating System Windows 11 on Mr Key Shop you will immediately receive your product key or digital license on your email address along with the ISO download link and a digital brochure to guide you in the download, installation, and activation procedure.
- You’ll be able to save on the price list without paying any shipping fee.
- By relying on a 100% eco-friendly company like Mr Key Shop you’ll help reduce the impact of physical good transport systems and the emissions and pollution that come with the production of useless packaging.
- You’ll get a perpetual license, which will always be connected to your Microsoft account. This way, in case of computer failures, you’ll be able to reuse the same product key to install Windows 11 on a new computer.
- You’ll have the chance to choose between many safe and verified payment options and enjoy a full money-back warranty.
- Along with your new Operating System, you’ll be able to enjoy free English-speaking technical support.
- If you own a company, you’ll be able to take advantage of many discounts intended for businesses. Also, after your purchase, you’ll be provided with a regular invoice.
Should I upgrade to Windows 11
Today, there are many good reasons to upgrade to Windows 11. As mentioned above, the new Microsoft Operating System features a long series of improvements that make it faster, safer, and more efficient than Windows 10. The latest upgrade is particularly suitable for those who want to increase security on their device, for those who use the computer for professional purposes, and for companies. Windows 11 offers many new features which have been specifically designed to improve remote working and multitasking. Even the Home version, which has been primarily designed for private users, is significantly more performing than the previous operating system. Also, thanks to Mr Key Shop, today you have the chance to purchase Windows 11 and save up to 70% on the original price.
How to get Windows 11 for free
Today, you have at your disposal many different ways to get Windows 11 for free. In fact, Microsoft will give you the chance to try all the new features included in the latest upgrade without paying anything for 30 days. At the end of the free trial period, you will be able to keep using the system for free: however, most of the new features won’t be available in the free version. At this point, if you wish to keep enjoying the many improvements included in the new upgrade you will have to purchase a digital license at full price on the official Microsoft store or get it at a 70% discount on Mr Key Shop. Let’s have a closer look at many ways to get Windows 11 for free.
- You can download Windows 11 for free on the official Microsoft Store and try all the new features for 30 days. In this case, you can use the installation assistant which has been designed to guide you through all the phases of download, installation and activation of the system.
- If you already own a PC that runs Windows 10 you are eligible for the Windows 11 free upgrade.
- If your computer runs Windows 8.1 you’ll be able to enjoy the free upgrade as well, as long as you upgrade to Windows 10 first.
- You can buy Windows 10 at a discounted price on Mr Key Shop and opt-in for the free upgrade.
You cannot upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 for free any longer.
Windows 11 features
As mentioned above, the new Operating System Windows 11 features a wide array of graphical enhancements: we already mentioned the new centered Start button and the many widgets that let you access useful information from the comfort of your home screen. But that’s not all. The system is way faster and performing than the older version and provides many different settings to improve security on the device. For instance, the TPM 2.0 security module grants higher levels of protection of privacy, files, and sensitive data during your online sessions. Windows 11 also offers a new cryptography technique intended to protect your PC from any kind of cyber attacks. The periodic updates provided by Microsoft also represent a really good way to keep the computer safe and protect it from all the latest online threats. Many enhancements have been provided for workers as well: in fact, if you use your computer for professional purposes you’ll be able to enjoy many new multitasking features. Gamers will love the new upgrade as well, for it has been designed to improve gaming experience.
What are the minimum requirements for Windows 11?
If you decide to upgrade your computer to the latest Operating System Windows 11, it’s important to check if it meets all the requirements outlined by Microsoft. Otherwise, the upgrade may fail. To do that, just click on Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update. This tool will help you figure out if your computer is compatible with the upgrade and will guide you through all the phases of download, installation and activation.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- Storage: at least 64GB
- Memory: at least 4GB RAM
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: version 2.0.
- Display Resolution: high definition (720p) display
- Graphics card: compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Internet connection: Microsoft account and internet connectivity required
Download Windows 11 legally
If you decided to get Windows 11, today you are able to choose between many different options. Let’s have a look at all of them so you can choose the one you prefer.
Download Windows 11 ISO
You can download Windows 11 from the official Microsoft store by creating a bootable installation media or generating an ISO file to proceed with the installation. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the official Microsoft website
- Go to the Windows 11 download page
- Click on Download Windows 11 Disc Image (ISO)
- Click on Windows 11
- Select the language you prefer
- Click on Confirm > Download
- Double click on the ISO file
- Double click the .exe file you just downloaded
- Click on Next
Media Creation Tool
You can also take advantage of the Media Creation Tool, which has been designed to guide users in the process of downloading, installing and activating Windows 11. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to Microsoft official store
- Click on Download Now
- Choose whether to install the system using a USB drive (at least 8GB) or a DVD
- Click on Save
- Wait for the download process to end
Windows 11 Installation Assistant
If you have not yet received the message that a new upgrade is available, you can check it yourself. Here’s how:
- Go to the official Microsoft store
- Go to the Windows 11 download page
- Click on the Download now button under the Windows 11 Installation Assistant menu
- Run the .exe file
- Click Accept and Install
- Wait for the installation process to end
- Restart your PC
- Log into your Microsoft account
How to install Windows 11
If you already own an active Windows 10 license it is very easy to upgrade to Windows 11. In fact, you’ll just have to use Windows Update or the Installation Assistant and follow the instructions on the screen. Don’t forget to check whether your PC meets the system requirements or not. During the process, Microsoft will ask you to select the language you prefer and to digit a Windows 11 product key.
How to activate Windows 11
The activation process is very easy as well. Here are the steps to follow.
- Click on the Start button
- Select Settings > Security > Activation
- Select Update Product Key > Change Product Key
Don’t forget that if you are not in possession of a product key you can purchase it on Mr Key Shop and save on the price list. You can also buy a Windows 10 original license at a discounted price and take advantage of the Windows 11 free upgrade provided by Microsoft.