A recently published report by Fact.MR predicts that demand for managed network services will accelerate impressively, registering a CAGR of 8% to reach US$ 130 Bn by the end of the forecast period 2021-2031. Need to establish a robust online security apparatus to streamline workflows and prevent data breaches is spurring sales.
Historical estimates suggest that the industry has been flourishing impressively, with a documented CAGR of a staggering 10% from 2016 to 2020. Prospects have further heightened since the COVID-19 pandemic. With nearly every organization switching over to remote working, the need for advanced data protection solutions during the pandemic has majorly inclined.
A survey conducted by NTT Ltd. reveals that 45% of corporate entities globally are likely to outsource their operations over the next 18 months. Amongst all services, cloud-based infrastructure is set to increase to 77%. Most of these outsourced services are related to security management. Moreover, the advent of quantum computing will also open renewed growth frontiers for managed network services in the future.
Key Points Covered in Managed Network Services Industry Analysis
- Market estimates and forecast 2016-2031
- Key drivers and restraints impacting market growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Brand share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Conditions
- COVID-19 Impact on Managed Network Services and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Key Segments Covered
- Managed Voice Network Services
- Managed VPN Services
- Managed Network Security Services
- Managed Network Conferencing Services
- Managed WAN/SD WAN Services
- MNS for Small Enterprises
- MNS for Medium Enterprises
- MNS for Large Enterprises
End Use Vertical
- MNS for Banking & Securities
- MNS for Insurance
- MNS for Communication, Media & Services
- MNS for Healthcare Providers
- MNS for Manufacturing & Natural Resources
- MNS for Retail
- MNS for Wholesale Trade
- MNS for Transportation
- MNS for Transport
Key Companies Profiled:
Accenture Plc, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, AT&T Inc., CenturyLink Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Ericsson, GTT Communications Inc., HCL Technologies Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, LG Networks Inc., Reliance Communications Limited (Global Cloud Xchange), TATA Communications Ltd., Wipro Limited
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request a sample here: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1586
Why is MNS for Healthcare Providers Acquiring High Importance?
According to Fact.MR, managed network services for healthcare providers is expected to grow rapidly, at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2021 to 2031. Healthcare facilities have lots of unique concerns when it comes to managing their networks.
For healthcare facilities, networks are as much a key component of operations as they are a prime target. Personal medical information has outgrown financial ones in value terms on the black market. Hence, competent tracking and information monitoring technologies are emerging to safeguard the same.
Key Questions Answered in Report
- Which are the most lucrative managed network services markets?
- How will changing trends impact the strategies of market players?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities across regions?
- Which companies are leading the managed network services industry?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the market?