The High Acuity Information Solutions Market is expected to be valued at USD 16.07 Billion in 2027 from USD 8.95 Billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 8.1% through the forecast period. The augmenting need for efficient workflow management in high acuity environments is contributing to the exponential growth of the market in the forecast timeframe. The government’s rising efforts to incorporate healthcare IT is projected to propel market growth in the estimated years. Additionally, the increasing number of hospital chains across the globe, especially in developing economies, and the emergence of advanced healthcare facilities are adding traction to the market growth.
Better workflow management confers increased efficiency through a significant reduction in errors and provides enhanced analysis in a high acuity environment. The growing need for a better standard of care in hospitals and other healthcare facilities is also projected to contribute to the market demand. Moreover, the escalating geriatric population leading to a rise in the surgical procedures performed is further expected to stimulate the growth of the industry.
However, the slow adoption of these solutions in the healthcare facilities due to the lengthy training procedures for the practitioners and the increased susceptibility of these solutions to hacking and data breaches are estimated to impede the market growth in the projected timeframe.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The High Acuity Information Systems sub-segment is projected to account for a significant share of the market in the forecast years, registering a CAGR of 8.1%. The growth can be attributed to the numerous advantages of these solutions, such as minimal error window, resilient data protection, and retrievability, and improved patient treatment approaches.
- The Intensive Care Units (ICU) sub-segment occupied the largest share of the market in 2019 and is projected to retain its dominant position in the market. High Acuity Care is an advanced integrated ICU management solution that equips the ICUs with comprehensive and verified solutions that enables healthcare professionals to enhance patient care quality.
- The North American market is poised to occupy the largest share of the global industry in the forecast timeframe, registering a significantly high CAGR in the period. This can be accredited to the growing geriatric populace, augmenting burden of chronic diseases, and the government’s ever-increasing efforts to reduce healthcare expenditure in the region.
- Due to the high medical expenses owing to the mounting geriatric population and the accelerated adoption of advanced healthcare IT solutions in the European region, the regional market is set to expand at an exponential growth rate during the projected timeframe.
- Prominent companies in the industry include Drägerwerk AG, Cerner Corporation, Picis Clinical Solutions, Inc., iSOFT Group Limited, McKesson Corporation, AllScripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Optum, Inc., CompuGroup Medical SE & Co. KGaA, Epic Systems Corporation, and Siemens Healthineers AG, among others.
- Siemens Healthineers AG, in August 2020, announced its plans to acquire Varian Medical Systems, Inc., a U.S.-based developer of radiation oncology treatment and software. The acquisition will enable Seimens Healthineers to expand its cancer treatment portfolio.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global High Acuity Information Solutions Market on the basis of product, type, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- High Acuity Information Systems
- High Acuity Patient Monitoring Systems
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Intensive Care Units (ICU)
- Operating Rooms (OR)
- Emergency Departments (ED)
- Surgical information systems (SIS)
- Critical care information systems (CCIS)
- Perinatal information systems (PIS)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Nursing Care
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/high-acuity-information-solutions-market