According to a recent Fact.MR analysis, the fox nuts market continues to grow at a rapid pace, with a CAGR of 9.0 percent from 2019 to 2027. According to market research, the increased demand for nutritious snacks and healthful food products has fueled the global expansion of fox nuts. Due to rising demand for roasted and popped fox nuts in both developing and developed countries.
Overall sales of fox nut are predicted to reach more than US$ 91 million by the end of 2022 and to expand at a strong rate during the projection period. Furthermore, the expanding food industry, as well as the launch of new flavoured fox nuts, are some of the important factors expected to boost overall fox nut sales over the projection period.
Fox Nuts Market: Key Segments
The global fox nuts market is segmented by type, buyer type, sales channel and region.
Fox nuts Market: Key Takeaways
- The Asia Pacific region accounts for the majority of fox nut output.
- Raw fox nuts are expected to account for the lion’s share of the global market, and the status quo will continue in the future years, owing to the market’s growing desire for natural and nutritious food products.
- To entice consumers, manufacturers are constantly producing novel flavoured and processed fox nuts.
- With a growing consumer desire for flavoured food products, demand for processed fox nuts is increasing at a rapid rate.
- The Asia-Pacific area, which is the world’s biggest producer and exporter of fox nuts, continues to be a vital market for fox nuts makers.
- Due to changing consumer tastes for healthy foods and lucrative potential in the rising FMCG industry in these emerging nations, emerging countries are expected to see a large increase in demand for fox nuts.
“The global market is expected to increase strongly as new and flavoured fox nuts are introduced,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4647