Why finding the perfect color for your design projects, software or website must be challenging? I refused to agree with that statement. If you’ve ever seen yourself scrolling endlessly through swatches of color, you know it can be time-consuming and frustrating. But now there’s a way to get the exact color palette you need online in seconds. With a free online image color picker tool, you can instantly pull colors from any image and get accurate RGB or HEX codes in seconds. It means you can have the perfectly-matched color you need for your projects without any guesswork. Such tools are handy for web and graphic designers as well as any online entrepreneurs and even developers. Why? Read out below.
No more endless scrolling through swatches of color
With this free online image color picker tool, you can get the exact RGB or HEX values of any color from any image in seconds. Yes, you’re right. No more pointless guessing or figuring out the right color for your design projects. You can quickly pick the perfect color for your design projects from any image, instantly.
So, RGB vs. HEX: what’s the difference?
Simply put – these are the most common color representations used in digital design and web development.
The additive color model, where different intensities of red, green, and blue light are combined to create a wide range of colors, is RGB. Thus, each color channel has a value ranging from 0 to 255, representing the intensity of that particular color.
Have you seen some six-digit alphanumeric codes representing colors? That’s HEX (hexadecimal color code). It is widely used on the web – pair of digits here represents the intensity of red, green, and blue, respectively, using values ranging from 00 to FF in hexadecimal format.
Still don’t get the difference? Simply put – RGB uses numerical values for the intensity of red, green, and blue, while HEX uses a six-digit code. RGB is often used in design software and programming, while HEX is commonly used in HTML and CSS for web development.
Despite the difference in representation, any of them can be obtained from RGB, and HEX can be converted to each other, and they ultimately represent the same colors.
How to get Get RGB or HEX from an image instantly?
With some free online web developers’ tools, you can quickly get RGB or HEX color codes in seconds. So how to get these desirable perfect colors for your design? Here is the guide that should help:
- Check out this online HEX RGB image color picking tool to get what you need. It’s simple to use and free.
- Pick your option: upload an image file, paste it from the clipboard, or insert it in the form of a URL. It’s always cool to be able to choose the method that works best for you.
- Select the image you want to pick colors.
- The image is usually loaded in seconds. Then – you should see it displayed on the color-picking tool’s interface.
- Its getting easier with each step. Do you feel it? Just move your mouse cursor over the image to the specific area you want to pick a color from. The tool should display a small magnified preview of the colors under your cursor.
- Click! On the desired area – the color picker will capture the color. Toolel will provide you with the HEX and RGB codes of the selected color. Voila!
- Take note of the HEX code, displayed as a six-digit alphanumeric value (e.g., #FF0000). This code represents the color you picked. Additionally, the RGB code should be displayed as three separate values. Copy the one you need.
Now you know one more simple trick to make your design projects pop with the perfect color. Check out Toolel to never have to worry about spending hours endlessly scrolling through swatches of color.
Free Tool to Make Your Design Projects Pop
Thankfully, a free online image color picker tool by Toolel.com allows you to get RGB or HEX colors from any image instantly. You no longer have to scroll through endless swatches of color to find the perfect match for your design project. This fantastic free tool makes it easy to pick the ideal colors from any image in seconds. You are no more guessing or trying to find the right color. Now you can get the perfect color for your project in no time. Get RGB or HEX in seconds with this free online image color picker tool and make your design projects pop.