According to a new market examination by ESOMAR-confirmed counseling firm Future Market Insights (FMI), the worldwide fishmeal market arrived at US$ 7225.2 Mn in 2021.
Expanding utilization of fish across the globe is supporting interest in fishmeal. Developing interest for great fish and handled meat will keep giving tailwinds to fishmeal deals during the evaluation time frame.
Fishmeal is arising as a nutritive added substance in creature feed. Wealthy in protein and unsaturated fats, fishmeal is progressively being joined in creature feed, which is further expanding the market development.
Other than creature feed, utilization of fishmeal in composts is fundamentally acquiring footing. The nutritive properties of fishmeal give satisfactory minerals to plants and crops and work on the fruitfulness of the dirt.
This, combined with the development of the horticulture business is pushing deals on the lookout, with the U.S., China, Germany, Japan, and the U.K. arising as key makers of fishmeal.
Key Takeaways from the Fishmeal Market Survey:
- In terms of utilization, the creature feed fragment is projected to represent the most extreme piece of the pie.
- By end-clients, the hydroponics fragment will display worthwhile development designs, trailed by the pig portion.
- The U.S. is projected to observe appeal for fishmeal, attributable to developments in the agribusiness and hydroponics area.
- The U.K. will arise as the most rewarding business sector because of the maximum usage of fish in the nation, combined with developing interest from the cordiality business.
- Increasing interest for handled meat and fish in China will drive deals of fishmeal on the lookout.
- South Korea and Japan will represent 5.4% and 9.1% of the complete fishmeal piece of the pie separately.
Who is winning?
Oceana Group Limited S.A., TriplenineGroup A/S, EmpresasCopecS.A., Pesquera Diamante S.A., Pesquera Hayduk S.A., FF Skagen A/S, Austevoll Seafood ASA, Biomega AS, Sardina D.O.O., Sarma Fish S.A.R.L, Pioneer Fishing Pty Ltd., Aker BioMarine Antarctic AS, TASA, Omega Protein Corporation, The Scoular Company, Calysta, Inc., Unibio A/S, Novus International Inc., Animal feeds International Corporation and Alpha Atlantique are among the top players working in the fishmeal market, as profiled by FMI.
Among these, Oceana Group Limited S.A., Empresas Copec S.A., Sardina D.O.O., Omega Protein Corporation, and Triplenine Group A/S are arising as the main 5 players in the fishmeal market, holding 20-25% of the all-out piece of the pie.
Request a Report Sample to gain comprehensive market insights