Looking for financial services providers in Ireland, check this list of some popular financial services companies in Ireland.
1) The Irish League of Credit Unions – ILCU
- This is a company that offers services in the trade association sector for credit unions.
- It is located in Ireland and works also in the field of banking, financial services and insurance.
- It is governed by directors that are chosen by the members of the credit unions and is operating in Northern and Republic of Ireland.
- This company offers services in the credit union and promotes the industry in order to create jobs.
- It was established in 1952 in Northern Ireland and is one of the best financial companies that offer these types of services.
- It was established in 1793 in Ireland and the main focus is on the stock exchange.
- It is a leading company in the fund securities and the debt securities and offers an exchange choice for accessing international investors and raising funds.
- The stock market in 2014 was worth €207 million and has direct economic impact.
- This is a company that is managed as a debit card scheme and is operated and maintained in Laser Card Services Ltd.
- It has financial institutions and provides financial services in Ireland.
- It was established in 1996 and in 2010 there were 3 million Laser cards available on the market.
- The Laser cards obtained later were replaced with MasterCard and Visa, and the previous ones were withdrawn from the market.
5) An Post
- In Irish this means “The Post”.
- This is a company in Ireland that provides postal services like deposit accounts, parcel service, letter post, international mail service and other financial support.
- This is among the best companies in Ireland that provide these services.
- FEXCO is a financial company that offers services like payment card and bureau de change.
- It is located in Ireland and has 2,300 employees.
- The company has offices in Spain, New Zealand, UK, Middle East, Asia and USA.
- The company was established in 1981 and since then provides these services in the financial Irish market.
- Nowadays provides services in the trading, merchant and business industry.
- The company is established in Ireland in 1877 and is one of the leading companies in the institutional brokers.
- It also works in the field of private client firms and is a member of the stock exchange in Ireland.
- It has 222 employees and is one of the oldest companies in the stockbroker sector.
- An Irish, financial company that offers services in the field of insurance.
- It also has headquarters in Dublin and is one of the largest companies in Ireland operating in this sector.
- Provides pension and investment management services as well and was established in 1908.
- It has 20% of profit on the market share and in 1925 one assurance company purchased the company in order to share a partnership. Then was offering insurance for fire accidents, fidelity guarantee, glass insurance and motor guarantee.
- The assurance company sold Aviva Group to a consortium of firms in 1935 and since then the company started operating in engineering business sector and marine insurance.
- This company is known as QUINN group and had offices in County Fermanagh and Derrylin in Northern Ireland.
- It worked mainly with insurance services, providing glass, radiators, hotels and plastics insurance, and has more than 8,000 employees in different headquarters in Europe.
- In 2004 the company started expanding in Europe, UK, Belgium, Slovakia, Germany, France and Spain.
- It also had business centers in Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey and Bulgaria.
- It is among the most successful companies in Ireland.
10) Voluntary Health Insurance Board
- This is a trading company that operates under the name Vhi Healthcare and is located in Ireland.
- Provides services in the sector of health insurance and is regulated by the authorities of the health insurance organizations in Ireland.
- It offers a lot of insurance services, like dental and travel insurance.
- It contains more than million members and is competing with the big companies in Ireland that also provide insurance services.