The Global Farm Management Software and Services Market is expected to be valued at USD 3,015.5 Million in 2027 from USD 1,116.0 Million in 2019, registering a CAGR of 14.0% through the forecast period. The industry’s growth is highly attributed to the increasing farmers’ focus towards improving the farm efficiency as well as crop yielding. The growing R&D for the modernization of the software in farm management and services is responsible for making the technology more accessible to the farmers and cost-effective. The growing farmer’s focus towards accurate farming and livestock monitoring is further propelling the demand for farm management services and software.
The rising urbanization in emerging economies has led to smart greenhouses’ growth. Moreover, the implementation of IoT-based technologies in the smart greenhouses has resulted in the elimination of human-intervention along with making the process cost-effective.
Grab Your Free Sample PDF Copy Now
Key Highlights from Report
- Raven Industries announced the acquisition of a major ownership of the autonomous platform of DOT in October, 2019. This acquisition is accelerating the advancement of precision agricultural technology, leading to the fully autonomous solution.
- The precision farming sub-segment accounted for 35.3% of the highest industry share in 2019. The rising government initiatives towards adopting advanced agricultural techniques is further propelling the segment’s growth.
- The cloud-based sub-segment is foreseen to expand with the fastest 14.6% of during the estimated period. The solutions of cloud-based software are growingly adopted in the agricultural industry for their easy access from tablets, mobile phones, and PCs.
- The system integrators sub-segment showcased the highest industry size in 2019. The rising adoption of various advanced technologies by farmers for enhancing the farm efficiency is fueling the segment’s expansion.
- Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing region, owing to the growing investments in the research and development by several organizations for producing agricultural drones and robots.
- Leading players in the sector are Trimble Inc, Deere and Company, The Climate Corporation, GEA Group, Agjunction, Raven Industries, Delaval, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc., Iteris, Inc., and Conservis Corporation.
Emergen Research has segmented the Global Farm Management Software and Services Market on the basis of agriculture type, delivery model, service provider, and region:
Agriculture Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Livestock Farming
- Precision Farming
- Smart Greenhouse farming
- Fish Farming
Delivery Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Service Provider Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Managed Services
- System Integrators
- Assisted Professional Services
- Maintenance & support
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: