A recently revised study by Fact.MR on the false eyelashes market offers a 10-year forecast for 2021 to 2031.Asia Pacific is one the most important markets for false eyelashes, owing to increasing adoption of modern lifestyle and fast-growing fashion industry in the region. In 2020, countries such as China, Japan, Korea, and India accounted for more than 45% of the market in Asia.
As per a revised report published by Fact.MR, the global false eyelashes market is forecast to exceed a valuation of US$ 1.3 Bn in 2021, and is expected to expand at a CAGR of close to 7% from 2021 to 2031.
Key Market Segments Covered
- Regular False Eyelashes
- Coloured False Eyelashes
- Individual False Eyelashes
- Decorative False Eyelashes
- Accent False Eyelashes
By Raw Material
- False Eyelashes Made from Human Hair
- False Eyelashes Made from Synthetic Hair
- False Eyelashes Made from Fur
- False Eyelashes Made from Feathers
- False Eyelashes Made from Metal
By Sales Channel
- False Eyelashes Sold at Supermarkets
- False Eyelashes Sold at Hypermarkets
- False Eyelashes Sold at Health and Beauty Retailers
- False Eyelashes Sold throughe-Commerce
- Handmade False Eyelashes
- Semi-Handmade False Eyelashes
- Machine-made False Eyelashes
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- AsiaPacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to emerge as the largest market for false eyelashes. APEJ is projected to create an incremental opportunity of over US$ 150 million during 2021-2031.
- The market in is likely to be the second-largest market during the forecast period. Availability of various forms of false eyelashes is resulting in growing demand among consumers who areadopting unique fashion trends.
- Regular lashes are likely to be one of the highly preferred false eyelashes product. Towards the end of 2031, regular lashes are estimated to reach close to US$ 710 million revenue. Meanwhile, individual lashes are also expected to experience robust growth during 2021-2031.
- Synthetic hair is expected to be one of the widely used raw material in the production of false eyelashes. Synthetic hair, as a raw material, is anticipated to show impressive growth, creating more than US$ 350 million incremental opportunity from 2021 to 2031.
- Sales of false eyelashes are likely to be high through health & beauty retailers. Towards 2031-end, health & beauty retailers are projected to exceed US$ 800 million value. Moreover, the segment is estimated to gain more than one-third of revenue share by 2021-end.
- With the availability of advanced technology, machine-made false eyelashes are expected to gain traction and hold more than half revenue share by 2021-end. Meanwhile, hand-made false eyelashes will also witness steady growth throughout the forecast period.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.